• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dawson broke Walcott

Huddlestone's set pieces are normally good, he's too nervous I think.

bud

if it isn't due to wenger's undoubtedly archaic training methods, then it's surely due to something that happens in a match; EVERYONE IS ALWAYS INJURED.

Tc91

He'll fit in well at United :(

Lol Nani springs to mind, I was watching a YouTube video of some fans reaction to rvp's 3rd vs Southampton and you hear loads of people around him saying "come on Nani at least beat the first man"

Refreshing to see RVP swing them in from the other side though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Well it was worth a try AVB. You showed balls today, Adebayor let the side down.

I should have never gotten rid of Cazorla from my fantasy team.

Fuck.

I now have Mata, Hazard, and Oscar. Sorry Chelsea, but you are fucked. I'm in 103rd place.

bud

avb playing with three defenders. lulz.

i believe the fa should enforce a rule which would mean that all of arsenal's opponents must play with ten men.

Kyoufu

avb playing with three defenders. lulz.

i believe the fa should enforce a rule which would mean that all of arsenal's opponents must play with ten men.

Considering Arsenal's history of red cards, I'd say that would make the game even. Do it.

Feorax

Well my team for LFC was almost correct, Enrique in for Assaidi.

Reina; Wisdom, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson; Allen, Gerrard, Suso, Enrique; Sterling, Suarez

3-4-1-2?

Yen

Reina; Wisdom, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson; Allen, Gerrard, Suso, Enrique; Sterling, Suarez

3-4-1-2?

Saw as the end of the Chelsea match. Enrique at LM, Johnson at LB, Sterling RW, Suso in the hole.

3-4-1-2?

I don't know what it is, but I might like it. Shame for Jones after he was impeccable against Chelsea, but that's how it goes when you're not first choice

Sandro's a dickhead. Throwing his toys out the pram because the onus fell on him to try and keep a semblance of control of the match when Adebayor went off, and he's failed miserably

Top Bottom