• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football |OT8| Gambling

chelseafc: Team: Cech (c); Azpili, Cahill, D Luiz, Bert; Rom, Mik; Moses, Hazard, Sturr; Torres. - subs: Turn, Ivan, Cole, Ram, Oscar, Marin, Mata.#CFC

Wtf is this?

Why Luiz and no Ivanovic? Romeu and Mikel?

Jesus christ, we're either going to win 4-0 or draw. Too many good players on the bench. Should be Marin for Sturridge too.

Mata is my FF captain this week.... Should have known he would be rested before Juve. Chelsea deserve to lose today for that.

GorillaJu

What the fuck is this? Stupid internationals.

Newcastle v Swansea (1500 GMT)

BREAKING: Papiss Cisse will not feature for Newcastle after the Senegalese Football Federation invoked a Fifa ruling to prevent him from playing. The striker pulled out of Senegal midweek friendly in Niger with a back injury. Newcastle have voiced their "dismay and anger" in a statement issued on the club's website.

Wow that's fucked up

PJX

Bench is Jones, Carra, Coates, Sahin, Henderson, Shelvey, Cole

No Downing or Assaidi, guess they must both be injured.

It wasn't mentioned that Assaidi was injured thou. I wonder why Rodgers isn't giving him any game time and also what's his problem with Coates.

Assaidi is injured. Downing has been told to find a new club apparently, so I'd be surprised if we saw him again.

When did he get injured?

BREAKING: Papiss Cisse will not feature for Newcastle after the Senegalese Football Federation invoked a Fifa ruling to prevent him from playing. The striker pulled out of Senegal midweek friendly in Niger with a back injury. Newcastle have voiced their "dismay and anger" in a statement issued on the club's website.

He's shit anyway

Walcott gonna Gervinho

Kyoufu

Who cares? Cisse isn't on form and Ba plays better without him. Senegal FA are just trying to help us. They are clearly fans.

sohois

Assaidi is injured. Downing has been told to find a new club apparently, so I'd be surprised if we saw him again.

And Cole hasn't? I'm sure Downing would still be ok playing for Liverpool even if he knows he is going to be sold, doesn't seem like the type to cause trouble in that way.

Walcott hasn't looked right since the injury. Maybe it's his shoulder, or maybe he's just faded, but I would support a substitution right now to introduce The Ox

I should have never gotten rid of Cazorla from my fantasy team.

Fuck.

I now have Mata, Hazard, and Oscar. Sorry Chelsea, but you are fucked. I'm in 103rd place.

chelseafc: Team: Cech (c); Azpili, Cahill, D Luiz, Bert; Rom, Mik; Moses, Hazard, Sturr; Torres. - subs: Turn, Ivan, Cole, Ram, Oscar, Marin, Mata.#CFC

Wtf is this?

Why Luiz and no Ivanovic? Romeu and Mikel?

Jesus christ, we're either going to win 4-0 or draw. Too many good players on the bench. Should be Marin for Sturridge too.

Mata is my FF captain this week.... Should have known he would be rested before Juve. Chelsea deserve to lose today for that.

:lol

Didn't I tell you guys? Once you're on my fantasy team, you're fucked! There's a reason why I'm in 103rd place.

Mata and Oscar have suffered from my curse.

GorillaJu

"Sometimes derided left sided player"

Santos is shit, friend. He probably gets derided at the check out counter for trying to barter with the store clerk

LTWheels

So Assaidi isn't starting. Looks like 3 at the back again..

Reina
Wisdom, Agger, Skrtel
Johnson, Allen, Gerrard, Enrique
Suso, Suarez, Sterling

edit* ahh, posted above

After last weekend, jokingly I want to see Enqriue as an attacking player.

My preferred line positioning would be:

Reina
Wisdom, Agger, Skrtel, Johnson
Allen, Suso, Gerrard
Sterling, Suarez, Enrique

Why are we playing 3 at the back when that worked out so poorly for us before? Rodgers better know what he's doing :angryfist

Think he's watched our previous games against Wigan and realised that its time for us to try and stamp our authority on our games against them for once

jesus guys, Chesney would be stupid not to timewaste there

3Sixty

Match of the Day presenter and former Tottenham player Gary Lineker on Twitter:, BBC Sport

"Santos is on, but rumour has it, that he already has the shirt of Adebayor."

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I take the positives from today. Lloris did well, we recovered well enough to at least get a foothold second half and we had chances to make it 4-4.

GorillaJu

Match of the Day presenter and former Tottenham player Gary Lineker on Twitter:, BBC Sport

"Santos is on, but rumour has it, that he already has the shirt of Adebayor."

showbiz_gary_lineker.jpg

Top Bottom