• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
OFFICIAL [3-5-2]
Buffon
Bonucci-Ogbonna-Chiellini
Caceres-Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Asamoah
Tevez-Llorente

VIDAL IS ON A YELLOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING CUNTE

Agnelli sack him and hire Ståle Solbakken, it's not too late!
Half and half scarves are the worst, Yurt.

I like dem!

Salvadora

That "In Bed with Maradona" site is such a mess. Which is a shame because the information is very interesting.

In other news: Kelechi Iheanacho has unfortunately signed for Manchester City. Arsenal, United, Porto and Roma were all rejected due to complicated work permit issues. There's your next wonderkid, dc.

Meier

In other news: Kelechi Iheanacho has unfortunately signed for Manchester City. Arsenal, United, Porto and Roma were all rejected due to complicated work permit issues. There's your next wonderkid, dc.

Yeah, I mentioned this a few days ago. The word is he'll sign with our academy in Ghana and get some additional caps then move to England in a year or two once he meets the requirements for a work permit.

Zabojnik

OFFICIAL [3-5-2]
Buffon
Bonucci-Ogbonna-Chiellini
Caceres-Vidal-Pirlo-Pogba-Asamoah
Tevez-Llorente

VIDAL IS ON A YELLOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING CUNTE

Agnelli sack him and hire Ståle Solbakken, it's not too late!

That's it then. No Vidal for the Galatasaray match. Welcome to EL!

feel

Thousands will wear Alexis Sanchez masks tonight at the Bernabeu for some reason

ibsbFZn8vsp62V.jpg

Wooden if you lose tonight can you still make EL over gala?

If we beat Madrid at home... and Juve beats Galatasaray in the last match.

Madrid already being through at that time however means they might put on a reserve side... Right Madrid supporters, please? Also we never lost at home in CL. #believe

Watching this Ashes quicklook, what a mess this game is. I'm sure legitimate balls are being given as no balls as well, especally the full tosses

Shame as I could see me and my brother quite enjoying a decent cricket game if it had a 10-over option

Do one, Arnold

Lightning

Banned
If we beat Madrid at home... and Juve beats Galatasaray in the last match.

Madrid already being through at that time however means they might put on a reserve side... Right Madrid supporters, please? Also we never lost at home in CL. #believe
Isn't a draw enough? Currently equal on points. So Gala lose and you draw you will finish ahead of them.

even an unmotivated Bayern team is still top 10 in Europe

By unmotivated I mean "I don't want to be here, get this game over with" attitude that Bayern have in this game. I blame Akinfeev, he has to make that save in a game like this. It was the only thing he had to do all half.

Top Bottom