• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

I'm knitting a willy warmer out of my willy for Bacon <3

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL but seriously Bacon, whatever happened to your GAF stalker?!

Oh sorry hadn't seen this post. Haven't heard from him since. He still posts, might be reading this post. I don't think he's actively stalking me.

Could you knit a buttplug so that I can have you inside me?

Palermo playing Battlefield.

You playing Battlefield.

Already done it man. Also I have to get up at 5 tomorrow.
cJySW6l.png

Splatt

Crystal Palace have, like, 0 players who are able to score.... and yet they're leading 1 : nil.

West Ham, you suck.

Clegg

Everton tomorrow is a must win.

Hope Moyes sees that and tells the lads to go balls out. I foresee a Giggs/somebody midfield.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I've looked into the eyes of Will's willy. And it's beautiful.

Oh sorry hadn't seen this post. Haven't heard from him since. He still posts, might be reading this post. I don't think he's actively stalking me.

Could you knit a buttplug so that I can have you inside me?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ill try

Guacamelee vs Mark of the Ninja vs Fez

Go

Guac - Shit art style, terrible humour, boring level design, boring gameplay.

Mark - Shit art, mechanically brilliant. Can be quite tedious.

Fez - One of those games that shouldn't exist in 2013, being able to experience that level of mystery in the age of the internet is a rare thing. Brilliant game. Gorgeous too.

Suen

I hadn't had any for quite a few rounds... Then I got 2 in a row and I stopped playing.
:lol but it seems like for some it really sucks and for other people it works well. My friend told me that he hasn't experienced any crash for a while now like Bacon.

Yen

Saw the Hunger Games 2 earlier. I give it 5/10 (fell asleep in the middle) though I haven't seen the first one. At certain points in the film, Lawrence seemed to be entering Uncanny Valley.

Clegg

Have to say, I kinda want Morrison back at United.

He's a decent young footballer, but more importantly he's a prick who'd wind up ABU's something fierce. We don't have enough of those anymore.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
A known journalist from Spain said Messi won the Balon d'Or again, said that the race for first place in the votings was very tight but Messi came through in the end. fucking LOL if true.
for players acording to him:
1. Messi 2. Ronaldo 3. Ribery

he says Jupp Heynckes won the best coach award.
for coaches:
1. Jupp 2. Scolari 3. Del Bosque

btw this guy has been dead right 2 years in a row in his picks for the winners of these awards, either he has someone from the inside that tells him or dude is a psychic.

we'll see, can't wait for CR7 being all salty if true.

kharma45

He's a decent young footballer, but more importantly he's a prick who'd wind up ABU's something fierce. We don't have enough of those anymore.

As would I. If he has actually matured, and can avoid the bad influences if he returned to Manchester, he'd be a good addition. I wonder if we've any clauses for buying him back.

He needs to stay away from Manchester for a little bit longer. It's almost been 2 years since he left.

Top Bottom