• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

I didn't even know Moussa Dembele had just made his debut for Fulham in their last match. He was really good against United's youth team. He's only 17.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Danny Rose back in training before the end of the week, thank you jebus.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Prandelli (Italy's coach): “I’d like to avoid Germany in the group,” he said. “But I’d sign up now to meet them in the final.

“I’d quite like a strong group though. In our history we have always done well when the group is difficult."

iMs4we1rdByQv.gif

I miss u already Pirlo

with that being said, we're remarkably undefeated without him. (7 W 4 D)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
bixente-lizarazu-20041216-17704.jpg

From Bixente Lizarazu to Evra and Clichy

France is truly dead

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Dumb-Dumber-s-Harry-Lloyd-Laughing-At-A-Burger-Joint.gif[MG][/QUOTE]

never been more disappointed in my life

Love Platini playing the moron again, just because he fears Ronaldo has a better chance of winning the player of the year award due to the voting date limit having been expanded. Fuck you Platini, bu bu bu bu Ribery.

Suen

Koné in. Let's see what this young man can, his first game I think.

edit: Rosiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! This game is over

L1NETT

Nah, it's just hating on scum. Your hate on RM is pure jealously.

Plastic pot calling plastic kettle plastic.

;-)

----

Burnley faltering again, shock horror. Millwall doing better, and Birmingham winning at home! Wowza.

Charlton look relegation fodder at the mo too.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
As a long time Juve hater, this is easily their most lovable side in years. Even Tevez is acting like a sane human being.

Top Bottom