• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

ROBBED LIKE MOTHER FUCKERS

iY67Qk5DCWAEi.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Switzerland has Gottmar, I wouldn't underestimate them.

It feels like every single team in pot 1, if you said they were the weakest, someone would say "don't underestimate them" if you know what I mean? They're all very good sides but you have to pick one you'd rather get by process of elimination.

And in the end I'd rather have Switzerland than Brazil, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Uruguay, Colombia and Belgium.

bud

Switzerland has Gottmar, I wouldn't underestimate them.

actually, the few times i saw switzerland play, they were actually rather good. played some decent, proper football. been a while since i last saw them, though. i remember a 4-4 (4-3?) against germany not too long ago, but that's about it.

Anyone up for BF4 PS4 after the matches tonight?
How do you change your Loadout?
How do you edit captured videos?
What's the quickest way from capturing a video to getting back in the game?
Does the capture function not record audio?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cellino has agreed to a Matri-style loan+redemption deal with Juventus for Nainggolan in January. (GdS)

and we could be going for PSG's Lucas too.

That would be some January..

Zabojnik

Me. And I have a PC that could run it on Ultra

So odd. I can understand why Hitcher does it. It's like he's been handed the keys to a Ferrari and he can barely drive a tricycle. What's your excuse?

Cellino has agreed to a Matri-style loan+redemption deal with Juventus for Nainggolan in January. (GdS)

Nainggolan on loan in January would be a fantastic deal. Especially since Inter want him too. Badly. All they'll get is Isla. Marry, if you do this ... :bow:

Hixx

Wish I could but at the match
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/ - you can do it in game but you have to be in a game which is stupid
Press share button, select video, use the trim feature
Wouldn't do it in MP, takes quite a while
Bug with BF4 that is being fixed in the next patch which was supposed to be yesterday but got delayed

Today was my birthday.

Celebrated by eating McDonalds and now going to bed early in order to wake up at 3:45am to watch a match against fucking Norwich. Hopefully we won't get hit by the Odd Morsel birthday curse since it won't technically be my birthday anymore.

Happy birthday man. I may get McDonalds today to celebrate with you.

MORE MIDFIELDERS. JUST BUY ALL OF THEM. ALL THE MIDFIELDERS.

Wait, no, get a proper left wing-back and let Asamoah move inside more often.

So odd. I can understand why Hitcher does it. It's like he's been handed the keys to a Ferrari and he can barely drive a tricycle. What's your excuse?

That's an amazingly accurate analogy :p

@ Hixx, cheers :)

Bit annoying since the MP is where all the crazy shit happens that you want to record. Guess you can wait til things get quiet though to press the share button since since it continuously records

Hixx

That's an amazingly accurate analogy :p

@ Hixx, cheers :)

Bit annoying since the MP is where all the crazy shit happens that you want to record. Guess you can wait til things get quiet though to press the share button since since it continuously records

yeah everytime you hit share it saves the last 15 mins so you can go back later and edit it.

Walshy

Today was my birthday.

Celebrated by eating McDonalds and now going to bed early in order to wake up at 3:45am to watch a match against fucking Norwich. Hopefully we won't get hit by the Odd Morsel birthday curse since it won't technically be my birthday anymore.
Happy birthday man, hope we win tonight.

Would love to see someone else to get a couple of goals besides Suarez, Coutinho and Gerrard.

Aspas pls.

Fergie

Banned
Today was my birthday.

Happy birthday. Hooper will tear Toure a new one.

Linius

What's up with videogame characters appearing in all my TV shows lately?

Boardwalk Empire - Michael (GTA V)
Person of Interest - Trevor (GTA V)
Masters of Sex - Ellie (The Last of Us)
Orphan Black - Vaas (Far Cry 3)

I don't think I've ever noticed so many videogame voice actors in 'normal' acting jobs :p

When using a Sniper rifle, if you press down on the d-pad there's a number that changes in 200M intervals. What is that actually doing? Guessing its changing the range of the sniper rifle, but with bullets doing less damage if fired at the highest range, but would like to be sure :p

Rush mode should comprise of 2 games, one attack one defense, with a tiebreaker afterwards. Won all 4 of my games so far :D

kharma45

When using a Sniper rifle, if you press down on the d-pad there's a number that changes in 200M intervals. What is that actually doing? Guessing its changing the range of the sniper rifle, but with bullets doing less damage if fired at the highest range, but would like to be sure :p

Rush mode should comprise of 2 games, one attack one defense, with a tiebreaker afterwards. Won all 4 of my games so far :D

lololol

Use some common sense man.

NO ONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

Wes

venison crêpe

Edit: Damnit Kharma. I had already typed it out :(

Linius

Hitcher is the one asking questions

Guys it's time to make this official like DC'ing. Don't pull a Hitcher, use Google.

Wilbur

Banned
This post

There's five fucking questions

Five

It's like fucking university challenge

Five

That's more goals than Roberto Soldado has in the league

Five

Adnan came seventh.

The perfect number for him.

ibosfVBpioVpNY.gif

itsgiMqYzAXNc.gif

ibqN8dvCzb4oGD.gif

Especially because he led United to victory in the Manchester Senior Cup while wearing the number 7 for the first time.

Just like Pogba led United to victory in the Manchester Senior Cup the year before.

jbtJinuQO6E6X_e.jpg

jbbuCyAp5Vx10L.jpg

;_;

iREJNZn78HL1m.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Hahahaha

Oh hitch. Never change

"Quick I'm at the church and I want to know if I could get out of here and onto my honeymoon faster if I use the A road or the back streets?"
"What's the best way to take off a garter? With your teeth?"
"If she doesn't want anal on the wedding night, was there any point to marriage?"
"Will she mind if I invite kolo?"
"Brown or white bread for the sandwiches?"

Meier

The Golden Boy award is more credible than UEFA's Ballon d'Or, seriously.

Agreed. There have been 1 or 2 players who haven't panned out totally (both Brazilian) but what a list.

Clegg, where did you find the results (didn't have any luck Googling)? I'm curious to see the top 10.

bjaelke

Agreed. There have been 1 or 2 players who haven't panned out totally (both Brazilian) but what a list.

Clegg, where did you find the results (didn't have any luck Googling)? I'm curious to see the top 10.

Top 10 Golden Boy 2013:
1. Paul Pogba (Juventus)
2. Romelu Lukaku (Everton)
3. Julian Draxler (Schalke 04)
4. Raphael Varane (Real Madrid)
5. Marquinhos (Paris Saint-Germain)
6. Yaya Sanogo (Arsenal)
7. Adnan Januzaj (Manchester United)
8. Bruma (Galatasaray)
9. Viktor Fischer (Ajax)
10. Mauro Icardi (Internazionale)

Top Bottom