• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Also is no-one else suspicious about where the fuck Zaha is? Hes not on loan, hes not injured, hes never in the squad and he hasnt played in weeks.

Did....Did Moyes kill him?

FootballFan

Dw0IO2b.png

:lol

Haha I love how you always post these.

LTWheels

Aspas was never gonna be first choice.

Alberto is more a prospect, will likely feature as a sub this season.

Sahko. Well i think the idea was he was Skrtels replacement but Sahko has found it hard to get in the side with Skrtels form.

I actually think that Sakho will end up being Agger's replacement. Sakho's inability to make PSG first team as a right-sided CB along side Alex is what go him sold and eventually replaced. I can see us selling Agger this summer.

Clegg

I don't think our youth players are even that bad. Powell is playing well and gaining good experience in the Championship and Adnan is a semi regular in the first team. Our problem isn't with young players, it's with the senior ones who aren't good enough.

Ironic that class of 92 film comes when our youth prospects look so dire, got all my faith in Adnan though, if he develops right then my god :|

My

GOD

Our Youth Prospects were actually the best in Europe. Pogba, Ravel, Januzaj, etc... It's a shame how the situation turned out. Our scouts in charge of finding young foreign talent are great.

Also is no-one else suspicious about where the fuck Zaha is? Hes not on loan, hes not injured, hes never in the squad and he hasnt played in weeks.

Did....Did Moyes kill him?

I care more about poor Fabio.

They both played 90 minutes on Monday for the reserves. They were never going to play in this fixture. Still, I think Fabio deserved another performance after his Crystal Palace match.

I'm guessing they'll both play in the cup match vs Stoke.

Scum

Congrats on the hattrick, Bendtner. Fuck the haters.
Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off to enjoy Zelda: ALBW and Wind Waker. Let me know when we lose to Fulham.

Gambit

BTW: I changed my old avatar as this other user, Fiction, is a much, much bigger fan of Benedict Cumberbatch than I am. Therefore I am trying out new ones for now.

What's the consensus on Francis Uhrquhart?

Top Bottom