• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Me, Wes, Some other GAFer played a bit yesterday. We were all snipers.

Then bacon came in and had to ruin our pure sniper squad.

Is Wes still hiding on rooftops making tea and cakes for everyone?

so Villa, its just so Villa

Clegg

According to the Mirror RVP won't be fit to play tonight.

They say the team is De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Nani, Kagawa, Rooney.

Linius

z93DWej.jpg

Can anyone fix me an icon from this guys head? Thanks much, I would love you long time.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
According to the Mirror RVP won't be fit to play tonight.

They say the team is De Gea, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra, Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Nani, Kagawa, Rooney.

I can live with this team, if Valencia turns up and Fellaini sits back a bit this could be alright.

Wonder if Giggs will sit in CM or move left and let Kagawa sit behind Rooney

Blablurn

FC Bayern lineup (4-1-4-1) : Neuer - Rafinha, Boateng, Dante, Alaba – Javi – Götze, Thiago, Kroos, Robben- Mandzukic

HNNNGG

Look at that offense

Clegg

If that means Kagawa gets shunted to the left so Welbeck can be ineffective in front of goal some more then fuck that shit.
I don't think it will. Welbeck and Kagawa both started our last game and it was Welbeck on the left for a good while.

Of course by the second half Rooney dropped deep and Kagawa went wide, but I think we'll at least start with Shinji in the hole.

Salvadora

Quoted in the Daily Mirror, Wenger said: "Sometimes I watch it [Match of The Day], sometimes not. Sometimes it’s just someone saying their opinion without an argument on something. That can make sense.

"But if it’s something based on hate or love, or just gut feeling then I just say, 'Okay, it’s an opinion - he might be right, he might be wrong.’ Often, he [the pundit] doesn’t sustain his opinion by some work he has done to support that argument.

"Of course [I have gleaned things from a pundit] -- if you make an article tomorrow saying, 'I think Arsenal will win the championship because of that, this or that' or 'Arsenal will not win the championship because of something else. Look at these numbers or statistics, they always repeat the same mistake’ or offer something that is in there.

"If you just say, 'Arsenal will win the championship' or 'Arsenal won’t win the championship because they haven’t won it for eight years’, then I think it’s just an opinion.
Sums up Match of The Day very well.

People doubting Arsenal consistently gives us something to prove, which is good. No pressure either.

this reminds me of that time when i was about ten. i was playing either fifa '98 or gran turismo. can't remember. anyway, my brother was taking a shower. so all of a sudden i hear him shouting, "bud! bud! come over haha, i wanna show you something!" i'm like "no, i'm busy!" but he insisted.

so i ran towards the shower. when i arrived, he put his hands on the wall and did the helicopter with his peins.

it looked like this:

i had to split it up in three frames to accurately convey the motion. please understand.

oh, to be young again...

(mumei please understand that doesn't even look like a penis)

<3 bud

bjaelke

Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v Norwich: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez

Confirmed #LFC subs v Norwich: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Moses, Alberto, Aspas, Lucas

#FreeSahko

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool FC @LFC
Confirmed #LFC team v Norwich: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Agger, Skrtel, Allen, Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez

Confirmed #LFC subs v Norwich: Jones, Toure, Sakho, Moses, Alberto, Aspas, Lucas

#FreeSahko

What's wrong with Aspas, exactly?
UKasKgW.png

I want Ginter

Damn, we should have bought him this summer. Exactly what we would need now, a CB that can also play DM or the other way around, I don't actually know if he's a CB or a DM to be honest.

Clegg

Baines may have recovered in time for tonights game. Seems rather quick for what was supposed to be a bad foot injury.

Wilbur

Banned
Probably posted, not bothering to check #yolo

@ManUtd: #mufc XI: De Gea; Rafael, Vidic, Smalling, Evra; Valencia, Fellaini, Giggs, Kagawa, Welbeck; Rooney

Kagawa on the wing

Welbeck in the hole

Brilliant.

Top Bottom