• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Splatt

40kuS1L.png
40kuS1L.png
40kuS1L.png
40kuS1L.png
40kuS1L.png
40kuS1L.png
40kuS1L.png
40kuS1L.png

Zabojnik

Zabo you won't believe this but

Juve cross better than United

YUP

In theory, you mean? Because I have a hard time remembering out last proper cross. Seeing Arsenal's terzini rushing down the flank is making me depressed. That's how you create a crossing chance. Fucking 3-5-2. I hate it with a real passion.

FootballFan

Defending these days innit. Messi, Ibra, Ronaldo, Suarez, Lampard, Costa, Aguero. Scoring 60 goals is okay these days.

Back in 1970s players would struggle to break 20.

Suarez is amazing though.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In theory, you mean? Because I have a hard time remembering out last proper cross. Seeing Arsenal's terzini rushing down the flank is making me depressed. That's how you create a crossing chance. Fucking 3-5-2. I hate it with a real passion.
Literally every cross is into the crotch of an Everton defender
I've no problem keeping my willy warm right now.
No doubt :lol

Oh you're one of those "I can't enjoy this fun game because of its DRM policy" kind of bores, aren't you.

Go fellate yourself over a slug.

Not at all, it's about the content not what surrounds it.

I'd enjoy the shit out Suarez if he didn't play in the PL. There's a bit of jealousy in it, seeing him in the top of the scorers sheet and how well he's doing while RVP has been invisible is fucking horrible.

Top Bottom