• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Stop asking for Adnan pls. If you ask for him, Moyes will play Young or Nani. It has to be a surprise.

That's my superstition.

Barzul

£40mil + £1

Was never going to be enough. Even with his temperament, it's hard to justify him being worth less than Bale.

Still think 50m would've done it. Given his form so far, would've been worth every penny. Oh well we got Ozil instead, so I'm not complaining.

wedward

Can't wait for that £90 million in the summer. I just hope we've got Champions League football on the back of his brilliance because it'll hugely influence how we can reinvest it.

Do you think that Liverpool made and agreement with Suarez that if you guys don't qualify for CL he can leave for a reasonable price?

Wilbur

Banned
Knew City would win tonight. Fucking said so earlier, didn't I?

When do we admit that Kagawa just isnt going to work?

I am doing it now.

I assume you're watching the Arsenal match and if so you're not watching the United match. Kagawa's playing fine. Started poor, grew into it much like Rooney, Fellaini and Valencia have.

This must be a fantastic game for the neutral

1ady97.png

Gambit

@FCBayern "Nur große Fleischwunde bei Robben" Nichts strukturelles! JAAA!!! Gott sei Dank!!!

just a cut for robben, nothing with the knee

Great. Thanks!

I was playing ALBW at half-time and missed it. It's so damn good. I am not sure I can go back to a different form of Zelda.

sohois

Thanks for the birthday wishes from earlier guys.

Glad I got up for this one, in the end, even if it does seem over as a contest now. Let's give Gerrard a rest nice and early. It would be nice if he came off right at half time but no way Rodgers does that, but hopefully 55 mins.

Feorax

Bale was overpriced though, I agree that our bid wasn't enough but come on 80m is too much to ask for him.

I agree Bale was overpriced. What I mean is that if you forget the £80m and just put the two players side by side, it's hard to justify spending more on Bale.

That being said, you can bet we'll be using Bale as a marker if/when we sell him if he continues in this form.

Top Bottom