• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

How was that not a goal?

isClQYXek5Tyt.gif

Meier

Damn, that ball from Nasri. So thought Dzeko would get his foot on it to poke it into the opposite corner. Truly inches from connecting.

dalVlatko

NBC stream feels like I'm watching on AceStream with it buffering every 30 seconds

also I like how the commentator acknowledged Azpilicueta's video where he pronounces his name Ath-pili-cueta yet continues to say it with a z

Wilbur

Banned
Quite a nice open game but don't really know how to feel. First 15 minutes I wanted to kill myself, we had a good 20 minute spell of superiority and then its been scary again. Barkley's been great again, and Barry's been the best player on the pitch.

Vidic, Evra, Giggs and Rafael really good. I don't get Welbeck, I really don't. Does some brilliant things and then fucks it up when it comes to end product. It's fucking baffling. Smalling's looking shaky as fuck.

We should have scored by now, there's been a few times the ball has just not made contact off a foot - Rooney once or twice, Welbeck the same - and it hasn't troubled Howard. Kagawa and Rooney growing into it, so they need to just relentlessly press that advantage that we're getting now. We need to keep the ball better and we need to take shots around the box, Kagawa and Rooney are looking for that wing outlet far too often.

And Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea and City are all winning. Brilliant.

That third Suarez goal... oh my fucking god. Sublime. I can't believe how good that is. Norwich are fucking wank though.

Blablurn

@FCBayern "Nur große Fleischwunde bei Robben" Nichts strukturelles! JAAA!!! Gott sei Dank!!!

just a cut for robben, nothing with the knee

Garjon

Sterling really doesn't know how to cross.

He just hits the ball without looking at where the players are.

Right there, it's like he completely forgot what he was meant to do, he was just shepherding it further to the line while there were Liverpool players waiting in the box. No confidence.

LTWheels

Now that we are 3 nil up, would live to see Gerrard get a rest; he is on a yellow as well.

Put Henderson in his position and give Aspas or Alberto some game time.

K1LLER7

Decent 1st half.

Welbeck off for Adnan.

Fellani has done well. Rafael, Giggs, Evra, Rooney okay.

Valenica can't cross a ball properly :'(

Arnie

Can't wait for that £90 million in the summer. I just hope we've got Champions League football on the back of his brilliance because it'll hugely influence how we can reinvest it.

Top Bottom