• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Elchele

Lucas Scholl joined todays training.

[IfMG]http://www.tz.de/bilder/2013/12/05/3256835/1112189380-training_sampics_01_20131205-132751-Mnx6FCj88ef.jpg[/IMG]

The son of Mehmet Scholl

nice! hope he isn't just hyped because of his last name and turns out to be shit

Might get FIFA 14 if I can find a good offer. Its not as bad as I was expecting, but the ball physics are still way too light, and the animation still loose

edit: Woah, a quick restart option. Is that new for the demos?

L1NETT

Man of Steel ft Batman and Wonder woman and Flash (pls Grant) and Nightwing, Days of Future Past and The Amazingly Cluttered Spiderman 2 could potentially be some of the worst comic book movies to date.

Guardians of the Galaxy could potentially be a clusterfudge too. I know some mug probably says this every year, but are they finally reaching Michael Mcintrye saturation point?

Up to Edgar Wright to save us. At least Arrow never lets me down. (WATCH IT next wednesday)

It's not even a mic it's just through the camera one so it's all shit anyway

Someone told me to fuck off back to canada

There's no mic on the camera, it just picks it all up magically?

But yes, having it on your camera instead of your headset is even worse, who thought leaving that enabled by default for games would be a good idea, fucking idiots that's who.

Elchele

Wait we aren't actually funding that fucking heathen are we

</3 </3
please don't hate

8abBa.gif

Zabojnik

Why are we playing Bologna away tomorrow with AGAIN Llorente and Tevez as the starting strikers? Tevez especially hasn't skipped a single game and desperately needs a rest. Conte pls, think of Galatasaray.

Salvadora

Have Woodward's latest comments been posted?

"If you fight hard and just fail, people will still watch you on television, still turn up and buy shirts," he said.
"There's still a lot of affinity with the club and interest. The reality is that you can't always win.
"Take Liverpool. They still sell an incredible number of shirts and have the second biggest shirt deal in the Premier League.
"They have one of the biggest technical partner deals - and they haven't won the league since 1990. And you can put the last bit underlined and in capitals.
"If we have a bad year we have the financial strength to change the team. We have so much deeper financial strength that instead of selling three players and buying three, we can do five."

http://www.teamtalk.com/news/2483/9057431/Woodward-favours-United-B-side

Slizz

"If you fight hard and just fail, people will still watch you on television, still turn up and buy shirts," he said.
"There's still a lot of affinity with the club and interest. The reality is that you can't always win.
"Take Liverpool. They still sell an incredible number of shirts and have the second biggest shirt deal in the Premier League.
"They have one of the biggest technical partner deals - and they haven't won the league since 1990. And you can put the last bit underlined and in capitals.
"If we have a bad year we have the financial strength to change the team. We have so much deeper financial strength that instead of selling three players and buying three, we can do five."

"Games aren't won on the field, they are won with sponsorships and shirt sales"

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Why are we playing Bologna away tomorrow with AGAIN Llorente and Tevez as the starting strikers? Tevez especially hasn't skipped a single game and desperately needs a rest. Conte pls, think of Galatasaray.
Oh god, I thought we were going for Vucinic-Quag?

Feorax

Did he miss the bit where we almost went bankrupt and ended up in a relegation dogfight in November?

Clegg

Sell Clev and Young to a mid table team. I'm sure Brucey would do us a solid with Clev. Dunno about Young tho. Shame QPR aren't still in the league.

Top Bottom