• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Hixx

"Does China want to turn the moon into a DEATH STAR?"

Fuck I love the Daily Mail
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Yen

Ridiculously hungover, I embarrassed myself in front of my housemates but have no idea what I said. Hope it wasn't overtly sexual/homoerotic. SwiftKey tried to suggest "homoeopathy", now that would be embarrassing!
Any links for Liverpool highlights?

And my bathroom floor is covered in blood.

operon

Ridiculously hungover, I embarrassed myself in front of my housemates but have no idea what I said. Hope it wasn't overtly sexual/homoerotic. SwiftKey tried to suggest "homoeopathy", now that would be embarrassing!
Any links for Liverpool highlights?

And my bathroom floor is covered in blood.

sounds like good clean fun, so was a chicken sacrificed or did some one lose their virginity

Just read a rumour that Suso will be returning to train with us while Almeria are on their winter break

I thought La Liga teams carried on training as normal in the winter break, so not sure if there's any basis in reality. Any of you lot ever loaned a player to Spain and got them back for the break? I feel like its something that would have a precedent I'm aware of if its a somewhat regular occurence

I'm pretty good in ping pong irl. Very cat like reflexes. I actually got a table in the house, my cunt brother refuses to play me though.

Fady pls.

Slizz

I'm pretty good in ping pong irl. Very cat like reflexes. I actually got a table in the house, my cunt brother refuses to play me though.

Fady pls.

Is it a folding table? Just fold half of the table up and play against that, you'll get even better doing that.

rvy

Banned

Fady pls.

It's not Ping Pong, that's racist. It's like me playing as Liu Ping and making Chinese-like sounds. Like chong cheng ching and shit like that.

Which I don't.

In front of other people.

LTWheels

Just read a rumour that Suso will be returning to train with us while Almeria are on their winter break

I thought La Liga teams carried on training as normal in the winter break, so not sure if there's any basis in reality. Any of you lot ever loaned a player to Spain and got them back for the break? I feel like its something that would have a precedent I'm aware of if its a somewhat regular occurence

Yeah, I've heard that rumour as well. would be nice to see photo's of him in training with the rest of the squad.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@UnitedGAF again: Is Tom Cleverley United Material? (Jonathan Wilson)

Tom Cleverley has a distinctive style of running, something that was particularly noticeable during Manchester United’s 2-2 draw at Tottenham last Sunday. Again and again, he spreads his arms, waddling with them outstretched so he looks like a confused penguin. Presumably he’s gesturing that his passing options are limited, but it’s hard not to turn the question around. Rather than him asking, “Where are you?” it’s as though he’s actually saying, “What am I doing here?” And the answer to that isn’t immediately clear.

Is it a folding table? Just fold half of the table up and play against that, you'll get even better doing that.

I do that occasionally!

It's not very fun for long though :p

It's not Ping Pong, that's racist. It's like me playing as Liu Ping and making Chinese-like sounds. Like chong cheng ching and shit like that.

Which I don't.

In front of other people.

We call it ping pong in Egypt.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
World Cup draw tomorrow :O

:O :O :O

Cant hold the excite

Top Bottom