• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salazar

Like anybody would want to play in one of the inferior leagues

ZAvUYiq.jpg

Logo may or may not resemble an inflamed orifice. Wilbur is the definitive judge of such questions.

Salvadora

Arsenal-GAF:

What would be our dream signing this January and what are our expected signings.

For me it's, Cavani/Suarez/Falcao/El-Sharwaay as dream signings.

Realistics signings would be Moratta/Pato/Levezzi.
Dream signing would be Suarez by a country mile.

Realistic signing..... no one, probably. There are so few available strikers of the quality that we need. Wenger and co need to step up their game if they're to get anyone.

Salazar

Anderson and Young are up for sale apparently.

Melensteen, you know what to do.

According to that lying tit Ian Herbert from the Indy,

Expect United to double their previous record transfer outlay on a single player, which at £30.5m for Dimitar Berbatov looks incredibly anachronistic for a club with aspirations like theirs.

Clegg

According to that lying tit Ian Herbert from the Indy,
For a team of United's wealth we should definitely have a greater transfer record. But £60m on one player? I can't see that happening.

I'd love to see us spend that amount on an absolute worldie tho. Spend £40m on someone really good. Give the team and the fans a boost.

Salazar

For a team of United's wealth we should definitely have a greater transfer record. But £60m on one player? I can't see that happening.

I'd love to see us spend that amount on an absolute worldie tho. Spend £40m on someone really good. Give the team and the fans a boost.

Viva is emitting transcontinentally audible sighs.

Clegg

Viva is emitting transcontinentally audible sighs.
I think Viva would explode if we signed someone for £60m. So would I tbh. We have the funds available to do sign a big name.

A proper fuck off central defender and a midfielder would be nice.

Clegg

The Closer is getting shat on in the Fifa thread.

Although he probably deserves some flack. Who the fuck says they only lost because they didn't have a warm up? It's a video game ffs.

Top Bottom