• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Man I need a boat

osIE0Fx.jpg

aB3n8mv.jpg

nWcdeWl.jpg

Any damage to your home Wooden?

Not to my appartment itself no, and I already put in my "I'm leaving letter" last month to the people owning this place, so can't give many fucks about a bit of water in the shared basement for bikes and such, they will take care of that.

Nicolas Winding Refn directed Harry Potter with Gosling. Zero dialogue and extremely violent.

Would still be better writing than the actual movies and books.

Bumhead

Banned
How about a dramatic Wednesday return for Di Canio?

0KhrgE6.jpg

On the assumption that Holloway won't work with Mandaric again and Phelan will go to Wigan, Paulo is now the outstanding candidate.

Sigh.

Of the two, I'd rather give Benni Carbone a go.

EDIT: World Cup draw, hooooooooooo

Wilbur

Banned
On the assumption that Holloway won't work with Mandaric again and Phelan will go to Wigan, Paulo is now the outstanding candidate.

Sigh.

Of the two, I'd rather give Benni Carbone a go.

EDIT: World Cup draw, hooooooooooo

I thought Rosler was going to Wigan

Meier

First I've heard of this. Explain pls :p
I guess she isn't even writing a book, just going straight to the screenplay (her first). They're making a new series based on Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them which is a textbook at Hogwart's. The author, Newt Scamander, is the new main character.

Live commentary

"ALCIONE AND EMICIDA
The duo are currently perfoming a mixture of traditional samba with contemporary hip hop, played and sung by artists from different musical styles and generations."

I'm glad I finally saw the light and stopped watching the video streams of this shit. :lol

Wilbur

Banned
Live commentary

"ALCIONE AND EMICIDA
The duo are currently perfoming a mixture of traditional samba with contemporary hip hop, played and sung by artists from different musical styles and generations."

I'm glad I finally saw the light and stopped watching the video streams of this shit. :lol

I'm just about to hop in the shower lol. Will return for the actual fucking draw.

I guess she isn't even writing a book, just going straight to the screenplay (her first). They're making a new series based on Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them which is a textbook at Hogwart's. The author, Newt Scamander, is the new main character.

Woah, that could be pretty cool if they nail the atmosphere, since Scamander was about in like the 1600s I think

edit: or not, born in 1897. Maybe a Nearly Headless Nick cameo for a character link between the series'

Slizz

Lol in the US they aren't going to start broadcasting on TV the draw for another 15 minutes.

I can't imagine the bullshit you guys must be watching.

Lol in the US they aren't going to start broadcasting on TV the draw for another 15 minutes.

BBC are doing the same, showing the snooker now. Just slightly less inconsequential.

edit: Jeff Green is drunk on 2 beers and worse than ever lol (yes, I know its not live)

Meier

You can watch it on ESPNFC via WatchESPN. It's a bunch of stuff in other languages right now. :p They're now showing highlights of each iteration of the WC.

Slizz

You can watch it on ESPNFC via WatchESPN. It's a bunch of stuff in other languages right now. :p They're now showing highlights of each iteration of the WC.

Yeah, I'm watching/waiting on ESPN2 for it to start. Having to listen to Steven A. and Skip talk about the Cano move. Blech.

bjaelke

I don't even think the draw is on here. They're too busy reporting about the storm to even notice (or they're still sore about not qualifying).

Meier

Yeah, I'm watching/waiting on ESPN2 for it to start. Having to listen to Steven A. and Skip talk about the Cano move. Blech.

Holy cow! Just seeing that new.. the Mariners, eh? That's a crazy move for them based on their history. Biggest player since A-Rod I'd think.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ok for the briefest of moments i thought that was Kanye

Slizz

Holy cow! Just seeing that new.. the Mariners, eh? That's a crazy move for them based on their history. Biggest player since A-Rod I'd think.

Yeah but A-Rod was 'homegrown'. But still they signed some SS last night seems like they are trying to go for it. King Felix is still a beast(is he still on the team? lol)

Meier

Yeah but A-Rod was 'homegrown'. But still they signed some SS last night seems like they are trying to go for it. King Felix is still a beast(is he still on the team? lol)

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot about King Felix being a pitcher and all. I am sure they must have re-signed him to a monster deal in the last year or two but this is probably at least $75-$100 million more than whatever they gave him. Nintendo needs to spend their money on games, not baseball players! (I know they have completely separate budgets)

This female host is unbelievable.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
:loooooooooooool

I finished Killzone in 6 hours. PLS

80$ for 6 hours. PLS

Welcome to next gen.

Nobody has the money to develop 20 hours games with the visuals people expect these days.

Top Bottom