• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

bjaelke

Man Utd under Moyes will be jokes regardless of the vessel my soul inhabits at the time

That venturebeat GT6 review. Ridiculous. Seems a good game, was expecting the microtransaction backlash from Forza5 and GT6 to translate into overly harsh review scores.

Thrown another spanner in the works for my gaming schedule

Pokemon X
Battlefield 4
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
FIFA 14 (after price frop or offer)
AC4 (same)
Bravely Default
Killzone: SF
Tomb Raider

AC4 and Zelda can wait I guess. Bravely Default as well.
Online gameplay and mechanics including microtransactions just got patched in today, so the reviewers couldn't account for that in their reviews. Some might get updated to reflect the online experience.

Salazar

It's been an angry week.

Dave Goddard ‏@DaveGoddard1971 31m
Ambulance staff had to treat Shinji Kagawa for breathing difficulties at home after Everton game according to the Sun today.

TYVyORp.gif

Suen

can you just imagine pulga's mums heavy... mature... moans...

*sigh*
Whenever I open this thread on my phone and touch the arrow to get to the bottom of page so I can get to the last page I see this post. It's hilarious actually, bud makes me smile for a moment every morning.

rvy

Banned
Somebody shut this cunt Alves up, according to him Neymar is better than Ronaldo. And so is Ribery.

Alves pls die. Or kill urself.

Pardiola gets Manager of the Month award.

Man Utd should get him.

You joke, but he's British, he's used to working at a club for many many years under financial constraint whilst making canny signings and his team has often punched above its weight.

He's like Moyes 2.0. He'd be perfect for us.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tim Krul player of the month. All because of...that...one....game....

scarface39k9b_zps3a7ac869.gif

Bumhead

Banned
So Warnock rules himself out of the Wednesday job.

And in a weird twist of fate.. I'm fucking gutted.

Am I dead?

No, that comes later when we appoint Stuart Pearce or Michael Appleton. Sigh.

Kassu

Banned
Marek Hamsik has still not resumed full training amid reports he could require surgery and three months out.
Seems quite worrying for them, haven't they been playing quite poorly ever since he got injured? Also thank god he is probably going to miss the game against us in the CL.

Also Juve is playing today? Weird day to play but at least now I have time to actually watch it, hope Pogba scores more beautiful goals. <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tuttosport states that in the weeks before Vidal renewed with Juventus, Ferguson reached out to him on behalf of United.
Ross-Why-Would-You-Do-That.gif

Seems quite worrying for them, haven't they been playing quite poorly ever since he got injured? Also thank god he is probably going to miss the game against us in the CL.

Also Juve is playing today?
Weird day to play but at least now I have time to actually watch it, hope Pogba scores more beautiful goals. <3

We're!

He completely destroyed them last season AND scored the winner.
3AQmK.gif

We're OK lads, Andy Carroll kicked a ball yesterday. Season saved.

Am I dead?

How about a dramatic Wednesday return for Di Canio?

0KhrgE6.jpg

Ushojax

Oh god, Harry is saying he tried to bring Benayoun to Tottenham. If he'd had his way we would have bought Joe Cole, Carlton Cole, Andy Carroll, Phil Neville and Charlie Adam as well.

Wes

venison crêpe

Am I dead?

There was no way Warnock was going to work out there.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cesare Prandelli is preparing for today’s “ridiculous” 2014 World Cup draw and warned of heat exhaustion in Brazil.

“Everyone knows the system doesn’t work and must be revised,” the Coach told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“If the ranking counts, then we are now seventh and were seventh for two and a half years, but the only month that counts is October... It’s a bit ridiculous.

“We played against top teams to get in that position. In any case, it remains a draw and we’ll see what happens.

GorillaJu

Oh god, Harry is saying he tried to bring Benayoun to Tottenham. If he'd had his way we would have bought Joe Cole, Carlton Cole, Andy Carroll, Phil Neville and Charlie Adam as well.

He wanted Carroll and Downing both, according to him.

Just started watching Orange is the new Black. What a show.

Ushojax

He wanted Carroll and Downing both, according to him.

To be fair to him he didn't just want washed up British players, he also tried to sign Van Bommel and Forlan. I'm not surprised we hardly spent any money in his last two years, I don't think he had any idea what to look for outside of England, he had nothing to do with the signings of Van Der Vaart, Sandro, etc. He famously turned down Suarez because he didn't think he could play up front on his own.

FootballFan

These 2 are killing me in that FIFA thread. :lol

Oh, I already explained why I lost. It doesn't really bother me as I mark it off as a bad day. It's what ever though. I had fun playing against anastacio, superwillkiller and mossypne. I got pretty pissed off last night while playing Alej and it was as a result of a bunch of things. I was just going to call it a night but then I came back on here and saw the stuff he was posting and got even more pissed off. Win or lose, I don't care. You won't see me posting screens or results of the match wether I win or lose. What pissed me off was Alej thinking he was hot stuff scoring the same sweaty goals since fifa 10. Crossing to the far post. It's one thing when you lose, it's another thing when you lose to someone who is really not that good and then they talk rubbish to your face. I was pissed off and why wouldn't I be.

You're strange. I don't understand how you can say that... You come here to say you don't like L2+Triangle, etc. And what you're doing? You do that all the times! It explains my reaction after that... But it's not me the salty guy.

I played against Superwillkiller and he was good. Have you seen me saying it was boring to play against him? No. I played against Anastacio and he was good. Have you seen me saying it was boring to play against him? No...

And then, i have the game for a little less than one week, i've done ten match or so in career mode, fifteen in seasons, one or two in FUT and then some friendlies. I'm not good at the game right now, not good at all. You know why? Read this thread carefully, you'll see why. (hint: i was an only full manual player until now, playing versus anastacio with assisted controls was my first match in assisted since WC2010... and it takes time to adapt)

But i really can't stand this madness. Stop talking about me.

Please go count how many posts I have made in reference to you versus the ones you made in reference to me. Don't be surprised when you find out that you have more. This post wasn't even meant for you but for the person I quoted so why are you even responding to it? I don't understand, you don't want me to reference you yet you keep coming here and talking rubbish. Why? I don't see anyone else talking rubbish, only you. Why won't I say something? You really don't make any sense.

Top Bottom