• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

BazJJv3CMAAPM5z.jpg:large

Someone needs to Photoshop a tattoo of a concerned looking Moyes on his back.

Salazar

Which Footy GAF member would u like to meet in real life?

No substantial preference. All fairly decent blokes.

Not one of the gremlin fucks who show up and wibble about Shitchester United before vanishing into the quantum warp engendered by their own fuckery.

Scum

Man Utd under Moyes will be jokes regardless of the vessel my soul inhabits at the time

That venturebeat GT6 review. Ridiculous. Seems a good game, was expecting the microtransaction backlash from Forza5 and GT6 to translate into overly harsh review scores.

Thrown another spanner in the works for my gaming schedule

Pokemon X
Battlefield 4
Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
FIFA 14 (after price frop or offer)
AC4 (same)
Bravely Default
Killzone: SF
Tomb Raider

AC4 and Zelda can wait I guess. Bravely Default as well.
No, Hitch. AC4 and Tomb Raider can wait.

Online gameplay and mechanics including microtransactions just got patched in today, so the reviewers couldn't account for that in their reviews. Some might get updated to reflect the online experience.
Just got patched in? Fucking hell.

faridmon

I want to meet up with Linius in a music festival or a gig. We would just talk about music all day.

Anyway, I ain't sad if we happen to lose at Emirates. That win on Wednesday was so good. We are allowed to lose a game or two in the next few weeks or so.

faridmon

Tim Krul player of the month. All because of...that...one....game....

scarface39k9b_zps3a7ac869.gif

Wow, to be fair, I am happy for him. about time he won something (of course he may have won that player of the month thing in the past but he is a good keeper). Newcastle are lucky to have him.

Kassu

Banned
Anyway, I ain't sad if we happen to lose at Emirates. That win on Wednesday was so good. We are allowed to lose a game or two in the next few weeks or so.
Don't worry, you seem to have easy fixtures after us while most of the top teams are playing against each other.

L1NETT

So Warnock rules himself out of the Wednesday job.

And in a weird twist of fate.. I'm fucking gutted.

Am I dead?

No, that comes later when we appoint Stuart Pearce or Michael Appleton. Sigh.

I was gutted when Evans ruled himself out :/

Coyle perhaps?

Meier

Touchline bustup incoming. Moyes will push Pards over.

pGkJ9td.jpg

New Harry Potter looks like Wilbur. Don't like to imagine Wilbur empowered with engorgement and paralysis spells.
I knew the new series was in the Harry Potter universe, but to have the character look exactly like him too? Ridiculous.

LTWheels

I knew the new series was in the Harry Potter universe, but to have the character look exactly like him too? Ridiculous.

It's not a new book. Apparently that image is from a new illustrated release of the first book. Because reading words is hard.

Hixx

Yeah some dude is just illustrating the books. First one in 2015 and new books annually I think. Was there 7 or 8 books?

Yeah some dude is just illustrating the books. First one in 2015 and new books annually I think. Was there 7 or 8 books?

Half-Blood Prince>Goblet of Fire>Prisoner of Azkaban>Order of the Phoenix>Deathly Hallows>Philosopher's Stone>Chamber of Secrets

COME AT ME

Slizz

I'm seeing worst case scenarios for England and they are nervous to have USA in their draw.....

Lol....

Time to just let Wales join in and become GB for future cups.

L1NETT

All I know is that the Prisoner of Azkaban is the best of the films. I find her books to be much of a muchness, Goblet probably being my favourite.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
All I know is that the Prisoner of Azkaban is the best of the films. I find her books to be much of a muchness, Goblet probably being my favourite.

Without question. The only one I would ever watch again, the rest of them were the film-making equivalent of this:

url

Top Bottom