• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Clegg

Scum. Just come join the Red Revolution. We will march on Moyescow. The formations. You know you want to.

Also all those new LBs; genuinely thought Rose was your most impressive player before injury.
What's the point?

Moyes only knows 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1

Scum

Scum. Just come join the Red Revolution. We will march on Moyescow. The formations. You know you want to.

Also all those new LBs; genuinely thought Rose was your most impressive player before injury.

Edited. But still would like to see another LB. Don't trust Naughton. Hell, I'd want a RB too. Walker can be good but daft as a cunt.

Fry

You literally have no idea how firm my shaft is right now

It's harder than an Ibra thunderbolt
It's more solid than a Kolo tackle
It's more rigid than AVB's tactics
It's cumming like Pulga's mom every time she sees De Rossi's facial hair
It's throbbing like Roy Keane's anger filled temples
It's pulsating like the heartbeat of John Terry taking a penalty
It's absolutely red raw like Pulga's mom every time she sees De Rossi's facial hair

ibe2Sdiv03u6yK.png

Wilbur

Banned
can you just imagine pulga's mums heavy... mature... moans...

*sigh*

I bet she sounds like a bison with a spear in her side

mmmmmmmm

What's the point?

Moyes only knows 4-4-2 and 4-4-1-1

Ando as false nine v Spurs will blow your mind

Edited. But still would like to see another LB. Don't trust Naughton. Hell, I'd want a RB too. Walker can be good but daft as a cunt.

Zeki
lol

Mental decision getting rid of Disco Benny really.

flippedb

Banned
A'm aye happy fur Milan won. Bugger Celtic 'n' Barca 'n' that diving fud Neymar.

This English to Scottish translator is too fucking good lol

Scum

bud, pls.
ieWQRwVFXk29S.png

I bet she sounds like a bison with a spear in her side

mmmmmmmm

Ando as false nine v Spurs will blow your mind

Zeki
lol

Mental decision getting rid of Disco Benny really.

I miss the silly bugger. Bloody good LB he was. ;_;

Lose 0-1 to Newcastle

Focus on Friedel

Just doesn't make sense. Napoli are done, their season is over. Coppa Italia and Europa League is the best they can hope for.

Lightning

Banned
If AVB loses his job, I wonder how many managers Spurs have been through while we've only had Arsene Wenger? Lol Spurs.

Guardian AVB story reads like the writer got a tip off from someone at the club that AVB's position was under review and then desperately tried to think up a bunch of reasons why that might be the case, none of which are convincing, either separately or as a whole.

Maybe if we lose to United and then to one of Fulham and Sunderland, but otherwise, and maybe even then, I just can't see Levy pulling the plug this early. There are no available coaches with a better record, sans Hiddink [likely too expensive] and the truth is that it was always going to take some time to bed in the new players.

Of course, if we don't make the top four or win a trophy, AVB could well find himself out of a job at the end of the season, but before is still unlikely.

FootballFan

Yaaayyyy

Took a stray kitten to the vet yesterday because it's eyes looked absolutely f'd. Infected as can be, literally crusted and hanging out of the socket.

Had surgery today, great success.

One eye was removed, but other one is healing.

Need a name for it. Cyclops? Captain BlueBeard? LeftEye? FootballGAF pls.

Suen

HALA MADRID! Today we will qualify and do Juve a huge favor in doing so. Poor Solbakken, he won't have an easy game.

bjaelke

HALA MADRID! Today we will qualify and do Juve a huge favor in doing so. Poor Solbakken, he won't have an easy game.

Speaking of Solbakken, there are a lot of reactions to Bendtner's latest arrest in the papers this morning. Two of them caught my eye as they were right next to each other:

"Sport psychologist: Are you stupid, Bendtner?"
"Solbakken: Just call me Bendtner, our gym is open 24/7"

Lightning

Banned
Still a bit irked by that Mesut Ozil penalty miss. Anyone can miss a penalty but that one was poorly taken and had hardly any power on it. He redeemed himself after that though, got involved and played well after that.

Reading through the thread while the game is being played and now I see what I didn't see earlier. I hardly ever read through the thread when big game is on but Pulgacunt mocking Ozil and his penalty. His god Ronaldo missed a pen that saw Madrid get knocked out of the CL. STFU.

wedward, you should post caps every time Jack scores because it won't happen very often. Jack was great today but had been very average this season and Aaron is still the better player. Knowing Jack in his next game he either gets injured again or has a pass accuracy of 50% again. Great that he scores the occasional goal but until he's consistent in his performances over a decent period of time, he has not done this since his injury, then he still deserves the kicks in the ass that come his way. He needs to continually improve not be complacent, act like a cunt, put in mediocre performances, and then be told he is the future of English football. As things stand he's not better than any of our other starting midfielders, hence he's on the wing and not in midfield. Needs to earn his spot in the midfield much like Aaron did.

FeD.nL

Best night of my life, I still can't believe it. Massive hangover, got a presentation in 2 hours but who cares, just fantastic football last night!

Top Bottom