• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blablurn

BaBYWiICcAEBsa0.jpg

great conditions in moscow

Ain't nothing fraternal about your bumptious fraud of a manager selling us a player and then trying to reel him back in, bleating all the while.

Do one, fluorescent scum.

Micky was amazing yesterday, we don't need Shinji.
Until Micky has a bad game again, then we'll all once again be crying for Shinji lol

In Gran Turismo 5, you could set the time for a track. From Gran Turismo 6, the positions of the stars are also accurately recreated.

On night tracks you can enjoy a simulated night sky with accurate positions of the stars and constellations. You can watch the passage of time, with the moon and stars moving across the night sky as you would see in real life.

GoTF(orever)

ibcWUffeTdPvJu.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I suppose we could get Laudrup if we got rid of AVB but I still think it's too early to make that decision.

I really think that a few goals will fix everything, there is this horrible anxiety around the team and the longer we go without scoring the more confidence drains away. None of the players look like they are enjoying their football at the moment, they are really feeling the pressure. AVB needs to get them a bit more relaxed.

Kenka

German GAF fans unite this week.

Btw , judging by Wenger's comments we will be sending our full squad to Naples.

I hope LEV win tonight too. They are in the right form to terrorize the Mo-boys.
It would be much needed to because the gap in the yearly country ranking is pretty wide as we speak (roughly two points, which represents seven club victories in the C1/C3 in a season)

Lightning

Banned
I hope LEV win tonight too. They are in the right form to terrorize the Mo-boys.
It would be much needed to because the gap in the yearly country ranking is pretty wide as we speak (roughly two points, which represents seven club victories in the C1/C3 in a season)
So do I. Go Leverkusen tomorrow. Us epl fans really don't get along, especially the top 4 set of fans.

Kenka

So do I. Go Leverkusen tomorrow. Us epl fans really don't get along, especially the top 4 set of fans.
Well, you league quality is superior to what can be found all across the CL group stage so for you boys, it's just another pissing contest taken beyond the borders.

Lightning

Banned
Well, you league quality is superior to what can be found all across the CL group stage so for you boys, it's just another pissing contest taken beyond the borders.
4 epl teams, 4 German teams, 3 Spanish teams, 2 Italian teams with Napoli unlucky accounts for 13 of the 16 spots from just 4 leagues. That's domination.

Schakle are going to beat Basel at home, thus qualifying. Leverkusen are in the strong position to qualify as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
La Stampa: Manchester United will have a scout watching Alessio Cerci in Torino’s game at Genoa on Saturday. (reliable)

Hahahaha

Jermain-Defoe-Hat-2658444.jpg

Tottenham's Jermain Defoe agrees transfer to Toronto of MLS in January window
26 Nov 2013 22:31

Canadians get their man with £90,000-a-week deal that blows away interest in the England striker from West Ham and QPR

That's a satisfying DP

Linius

QOrQqjW.png

i8pLRMtZlMudS.gif

1-0 - Thulani Serero

iRGh9dvRoWkaH.gif

2-0 - Danny Hoesen

Pay close attention to Puyol at the end of the first gif :lol

This has been my most fun after match day post for this CL season so far.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
(Please, resist making the obvious/distasteful jokes)

Remember when the Pope embraced a guy who suffers from a rare genetic disease?

He went back to his job at a home for the elderly, collecting and throwing out the trash, running odd jobs. He works there on weekdays and in slower moments enjoys chatting with the residents who don't seem to notice his condition. His preferred topic of conversation is the ups and downs of Juventus, his favorite football team.

<3 Hope we invite him to the stadium one day. Marry, for once, I mean it when I say 'Marry pls'.

http://abload.de/img/gervinhatoreqa3u.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

FUCK AHAHAHAHA

Top Bottom