• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

ElyrionX

David Moyes is a football genius.

People blame Moyes but our team has always been mediocre, especially the midfield. It's been this way for at least two to three seasons now. I have absolutely no idea how Ferguson managed to squeezed a title out of this side last season.

bud

iO4UTCEKPvu4H.png
ibw1NGxaahG2bY.png

iYYyJe67M4IFa.png

iZ3GVkzpVf18t.png

iblnXWVYG8f9QU.png

GorillaJu

Cabaye is a legit big-game player, isn't he?

Scored against us as well, twice I believe and the first was an absolute thunderbastard.

GHG

Gold Member
People blame Moyes but our team has always been mediocre, especially the midfield. It's been this way for at least two to three seasons now. I have absolutely no idea how Ferguson managed to squeezed a title out of this side last season.

Its called optimisation. Its how the Xbone will survive next gen.

A good developer Moyes is not.

Talk of him being sacked before the summer is ridiculous but he can't escape all of the blame. Tactically, he's been pretty mediocre and overly rigid this season.

Hixx

I wish it wasn't the skunks that were winning but I am genuinely laughing at how shit Man United are playing. It's great.

Jay Sosa

As someone who has to watch football for a living (believe me it's not as fun as it sounds) I have to say the English Championship League has to be one of the most enjoyable to watch. Especially compared to the German Bundesliga. If only the Premier League would be as good. But those times are long gone.

L1NETT

They could do a Leeds.

Miss the CL.

Financial failure.

Relegation

Stagnation

Brian McDermott.

;-)

As someone who has to watch football for a living (believe me it's not as fun as it sounds) I have to say the English Championship League has to be one of the most enjoyable to watch. .

You're a good man. League One > though ;-)

Top Bottom