• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Well we seem to be a set piece team now, better con them fouls :(

iRLTTFAmTTZNc.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Gut wrenching watching this. Outpassed at home by Newcastle. Looking for a win and took off Cleverley for Anderson leaving Jones in midfield. Reading that fucking moron Justjohn's posts and coming to the saddening realisation he wasn't perma-banned.

Don't even know what to say anymore.

GHG

Gold Member
You know... Selling Van Persie to Man United seems more and more like a master stroke every day.

20m would have been much better spent in other areas of Man Uniteds team rather than on a 28 year old striker. Wenger knew.

Fergie also knew but he didn't give a fuck as he knew he was leaving so took the gamble as he just wanted one last title.

Hindle

Banned
Moyes lacks the ability to change a game via substitutes. Fergie always had a backup plan or knew which player to put on to change momentum whenever he fell behind.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You know... Selling Van Persie to Man United seems more and more like a master stroke every day.

20m would have been much better spent in other areas of Man Uniteds team rather than on a 28 year old striker. Wenger knew.

Fergie also knew but he didn't give a fuck as he knew he was leaving so took the gamble as he just wanted one last title.

Err we won the title

I dont care what logic you use for how crap our team is playing now we won the title at a canter and RVP was the reason we won many of the games, he carried us on many occasions.

sohois

don't be ridiculous.

3Sixty

I said this recently and United GAF shot me down.

Short sightedness imo.

Down with the Mackems lol

Jay Sosa

wat, you're a journalist?

But yeah, this year have been an entertaining one, just because many clubs are in their transitional time. I reckon next year, we will have a clearer picture of who are the top team and who aren't

something like that

Love the season so far. Maybe next year my favorite (non home) team will join the fun :D

Go hammers.

Do you mean if only the PL was as good as the Bundesliga, or as good as the Championship?

I wish both would be as fun as the Championship.

Empty

the lack of intensity towards the end of games makes me think there's something to the claims that moyes' fitness techniques are exhausting the players

it's also a substitution and motivation thing of course, but it's worrying how little we seem to fight to win to the final whistle

Wilbur

Banned
i can't believe you just said that

you sound broken

please heal

I'm just done, man. Don't even know what to say anymore. Without Carrick, we just don't function as a real football team. We're a husk. Resigned myself to defeat already.

Top Bottom