• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

As someone who has to watch football for a living (believe me it's not as fun as it sounds) I have to say the English Championship League has to be one of the most enjoyable to watch. Especially compared to the German Bundesliga. If only the Premier League would be as good. But those times are long gone.

Do you mean if only the PL was as good as the Bundesliga, or as good as the Championship?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
its been 15 minutes since we have had the ball in their 3rd

Frustration, i am frustration

WJD

I don't think there's any chance Moyes gets sacked this season, or even next.

Maybe if this continued, he would resign.

There will be serious questions if (when?) we don't get a CL place. The club higher-ups have put themselves in a difficult position considering the 6 years/perseverance with manager rhetoric.

ElyrionX

Talk of him being sacked before the summer is ridiculous but he can't escape all of the blame. Tactically, he's been pretty mediocre and overly rigid this season.

I agree but he hasn't been consistently bad. I'd say he hasn't done anything special and hasn't really experimented but his lineups, at least, have been very Fergie-esque.

rvy

Banned
i03us8ULJjHnI.gif

Osaka15

Banned
When poster on here was blaming individual players, I said it was Manchester United philosophy under Moyes. The player he signed, Fellaini was texting on the phone today. I would pay my own money to get Klopp and Gündogan at United.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol

Fergie would have got two pens and that offside goal. Moyes gets shit. Sian is never wrong.

faridmon

As someone who has to watch football for a living (believe me it's not as fun as it sounds) I have to say the English Championship League has to be one of the most enjoyable to watch. Especially compared to the German Bundesliga. If only the Premier League would be as good. But those times are long gone.

wat, you're a journalist?

But yeah, this year have been an entertaining one, just because many clubs are in their transitional time. I reckon next year, we will have a clearer picture of who are the top team and who aren't

ElyrionX

There will be serious questions if (when?) we don't get a CL place. The club higher-ups have put themselves in a difficult position considering the 6 years/perseverance with manager rhetoric.

The issue is that Moyes inherited a fucking mediocre team. And we fucked up even more during the transfer window. The odds were stacked against him right from the start.

Top Bottom