• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

TrueBlue

Would rather have Pires tbh

image.php

Hixx

Also every single cup game we've played so far this season, and the two we have ahead, have been at home

#2cups1relegation

I work in the building next to sport1 :D
And yes, I enjoy the shitstorms bvb experiences now ;)

I'm just tired of that whole shit and I don't really understand it. The guys writing that stuff must either be Bayern fans who are desperate for a rival or just out of touch with reality.

We are not competing with Bayern, the teams we are competing with are Schlacke and Leverkusen, this season also Gladbach and Wolfsburg. We can't spend as much money as Bayern does, just look at the big fucking squad that Bayern has. And then people are like "You just spent 50m on new players, stop acting like you have no money" while completely ignoring the fact that 37m of those 50m are coming from Bayern and we actually spent very little money (when you consider the money we got for Perisic, Santana, Bittencourt, etc).

The fact that we competed very well with Bayern in the last years (especially in 11/12) is all thanks to one of the best coach staffs today, great transfers in the past, amazing player developments and a bit of luck with injuries. That all resulted in Bayern building the most likely best squad in current football and over a whole Bundesliga season, we can't compete with that. Especially when we're so fucking unlucky with injuries.

You don't even have to look close, our complete defensive part of the team is/was fucked this season. Piszczek just came back and isn't in a good form, Hummels is out, Subotic is out for the rest of the season, Schmelzer is out and Gündogan has been out for the whole season. That's 5 of 11 players, all of them would play every single match if they could, that's how important they are. Sorry we can't keep up with Bayern, Germany, but what the hell do you expect from us?

And then people are saying our transfers has been shit. Sokratis is an amazing backup as CB, actually more than just backup. Aubameyang has already scored 10 goals for us and Micky has showed more than a few times that he can decide matches on his own. You can't expect them to blow everything away when they have to settle in a team which has trouble with replacing the whole defensive part and finding itself, even with players that have been at BVB for some time now.

I don't even know why I'm writing that but fuck you Germany, go suck on Löw's cock until he fucks it up again next year.

Plasma

Banned
Need to push on in the second half, finally started playing some good football.

Honestly though I'd take a draw from this at least we'd be 5 points ahead then.

Wilbur

Banned
Love Milch <3

Lukaku should be sent off.

You're a fool, baby. For that? looooool

Yea if we don't get 4 points MINIMUM from West Ham/Norwich it's game over, man.

Are they both away? Luckily West Ham are really fucking crap at the mo.

I am gonna say it. Mertesacker is the best CB in the premier League right now, his reading of the first half was perfect.

Yep. People seem to think Kos is because he runs around like he's on meth but Mert is the glue that keeps Arsenal together.

Lovren is very very close right now tho.

Top Bottom