• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

vall03

Ugh, that equaliser was disappointing but I'd take a point. Everton played really well. Now the most dangerous games are looming. I don't know how we'll survive Napoli-City-Chelsea next *sigh*

Arnie

Everton deserved more, really.

Best result for us.

Everton are gonna be a husk when Lukaku, Barry and Deulofeu leave.

L1NETT

Christ some of the Arsenal muppets make it sound like they were playing some leftover pieces of meat from the Irn Bru Conference, not Everton.

Toffees are a good side, and that's a good point. Show some respect you clowns.

Wilbur

Banned
Most trouble Arsenal have been given all season, even in defeats to Villa and us. Everton are the real deal this season.

Now they're gonna lose at the Etihad. 2 points.

And then draw against Mou.

meanwhile MOYEEZUS will rise from the ashes of the defeat Arsenal suffered tonight

It's obviously been so long since we've been genuine contenders that some Gooners think you're meant to win every week no matter the opposition. Everton match up against us well in many areas, so this was always going to be a tough game.

Christ some of the Arsenal muppets make it sound like they were playing some leftover pieces of meat from the Irn Bru Conference, not Everton.

Toffees are a good side, and that's a good point. Show some respect you clowns.

they should be thanking high heaven they got a point out of this match.

it's essentially an entire army of doicare's.

Kassu

Banned
Well, at least we didn't lose. I still think we have a chance to get a draw from both City and Chelsea but we can't play like this against them for sure.

That Giroud shot at the end though... 7 points was so close..

Everton will buy Barry, City will want him off the wage bill

No chance for Lukaku and Delasoul though

Great weekend for Liverpool, shame Spurs won, but you can't have everything

Spurs have EL on Thursday I think, so we have to go at them on Sunday. No excuses for sitting back

I'd say its fair that the arsenal fans would expect more at the emirates, but the way everton came out today and really controlled the game, arsenal did well to come away with a point.

Wilbur

Banned
Everton is a proper side

Again, I genuinely think they were chained by the slug

Finishing fourth, fifth, sixth with Everton is chained? Building the squad they have, minus McCarthy and a few very good loans, is chained?

PLEASE
RESPECT THE MOYLLUSC

faridmon

What a week for us.

If you asked we would have taken 4 points away from home against 2 quality teams I would have called you crazy. Moyes would have lost those two games. Martinez/ take a bow.

Lol at bitter people who are saying we are gonna be awful when the loanee leaves. Well, maybe you haven't thought of us doing business in the summer have you? Morons.

dc89

Everton will buy Barry, City will want him off the wage bill

No chance for Lukaku and Delasoul though

Great weekend for Liverpool, shame Spurs won, but you can't have everything

Spurs have EL on Thursday I think, so we have to go at them on Sunday. No excuses for sitting back

He's off on a free in summer. If Everton keep him, they've pulled off a worldie. He can still do a job, I've said it for a long time and I just get laughed at. Ahh well, keep laughing fuck faces.

Wilbur

Banned
What a week for us.

If you asked we would have taken 4 points away from home against 2 quality teams I would have called you crazy. Moyes would have lost those two games. Martinez/ take a bow.

Lol at bitter people who are saying we are gonna be awful when the loanee leaves. Well, maybe you haven't thought of us doing business in the summer have you? Morons.

Gonna be hard to find someone of Lukaku's quality up front. You'll buy Barry but he'll be a year older then.

Feorax

Everton deserved more, really.

Best result for us.

Everton are gonna be a husk when Lukaku, Barry and Deulofeu leave.

We could not have hoped for a better weekend. Shame about Hull, but we're probably in the best position we could hope for going into our most difficult period.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Finishing fourth, fifth, sixth with Everton is chained? Building the squad they have, minus McCarthy and a few very good loans, is chained?

PLEASE
RESPECT THE MOYLLUSC
Please stop defending him

He's pissing all over your legacy

He's your Delneri. The sooner he fucks off, the better.

And re-hire you old CL winning experienced staff. WHAT IS THIS

Top Bottom