• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

L1NETT

United are so rubs gift possession so easily, was that Adnan there?

And you lot are so harsh on Butts. He's a decent left back. Nothing amazing, but decent.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United are so rubs gift possession so easily, was that Adnan there?

And you lot are so harsh on Butts. He's a decent left back. Nothing amazing, but decent.

He is industrious, I dont have an issue with him other than, like Smalling at RB, they offer nothing going forward.

Meier

Great save by Neuer. That was an absolute thunderbolt of a shot.

Micah Richards should have been sold when we could get something for him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I feel really sorry for Richards, poor bastard. I just don't know if his body can handle it anymore, he's too huge.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
what a turn and shot from Janugod.

The difference between when he gets the ball and Young does is stupid, it should be the other way around, how is he so much better than Young on his 7th premier league game...

How is Adnan so good.

Fuck Pogba.

7uNdlRQ.jpg

Tc91

Richards was out for some time, but I never thought of him has having much technical ability bar his genetic freakiness.

They need to flog him for whatever price they can get. Think he had 1 decent run in his City career and was being linked with Chelsea but since that he's been woeful.

Spurs have put a bunch of photos of the team visiting a hospital of sick kids and giving them presents on Facebook. It's all very sweet and a lot of them seem to be enjoying themselves, but some of the photos are pretty funny, and the comments are amazing. This is the best one:

"I knew one day Ade would deliver"

"I notice they didn't trust Gomes to hold the baby."

"look everybody, adebayor is alive"

"Daddybayor"

"Was wondering what he did for a living now."

and AVB just looks funny in this photo. He's the happiest person in the room I think:

Top Bottom