• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Gambit

How to beat Bayern: play dead and make them feel so superior for twenty minutes that they forget they actually have to continue playing. Having lulled them to sleep you can then proceed and count on presents from the defence. The tactic is called The Arsenal.

Having said all that, I am actually quite happy about it just like I was last season. It can only be beneficial for the team and has no adverse consequences.

Also, after the third goal, when Bayern lost the plot briefly, we saw why Schweini is still needed for the team.

Carbonox

i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png
i7H0qx1qr8GDS.png

ieIw6niHNfVIo.png
City won lol

panty

OMG Ronnie a true gentleman, he didnt mean to score. Just look at his posture, his body is all straight, the kick is a laidback kick right to the center. On top of that he winked to the goalie before the kick. GOAT

Clegg

How you finding Bravely Default?
I think it's brilliant. The tone f he story is similar to FF9 which is obv a good thing.

The job system is a lot more intriguing than I'd first thought. You can mix and match abilities to create new attacks. Its pretty nifty.

Its absolutely gorgeous for a 3ds game too.

Kyoufu

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL GET FUCKED LAMBDA

/dead

Top Bottom