• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Blackhead

Redarse
When is UEFA going to give the winner of the Europa League a place in the Champions League the following season? It would make the EL so much more competitive with that prize on offer.

RaikuHebi

Banned
imagine drogba scoring the winning goal against chelsea... oh dear lord

He wouldn't celebrate and I don't even think I'd be mad. I support Chelsea more than Galatasaray (been to at least 100 games, including Moscow 08, only been to 1 Galatasaray game), I mean the whole reason I watch football is because of Zola era Chelsea. But for ethnic reasons I'd be wanting Galatasaray to show themselves. So, so conflicted.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Some guy is talking about selling Pogba and Vidal in the summer to balance our accounts LOOOOOOOOOL

Must be a shareholder

Well there goes to co-efficiency.

This feels so hard to take, but Juve have only themselves to blame. Fuck Italian mentality of trying to jog out of the group stages. I fully expect Italy to need to win our final game at the world cup and hope for the other game to have a winner so that we can qualify.

Juve will long regret the day for not signing Verratti or a Hamsik like player.

Timurid

POGBA IN JANUARY IS A GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The gobbi are shithouses can't even put 4 past the turks with their new strikers!

GET FUCKED RUBE!!!!

NASSER, FREE POGBA FROM THESE SHIT FUCKS.

Scum

The gobbi are shithouses can't even put 4 past the turks with their new strikers!

GET FUCKED RUBE!!!!

Lay off the bukkake, Timu. It's not healthy.

Messi

GET FUCKED RUBE!!!!

Without Ibra you are junk. Get real timu. Face a real team an you will get your bell rung.

Conte and Mancini met with a UEFA delegate to discuss delaying the game but UEFA refused lol

I'd say it must be down to money/sponsors because it always is, but I'd have thought advertisers would prefer a replay in january/february in the evening when more people watch watch it, its a strange one.

I think people have been a bit harsh on Galatasaray. They were a quarter finalist last year and have some decent players.

I'm just about to leave work early for the Chelsea game. Really hope we go for the win from the start and don't let up. We need to finish top.
Going to a restaurant near Stamford Bridge called Bodeans, Check it out ChelseaGAF if you get the chance its fucking tasty.

Timurid

Lay off the bukkake, Timu. It's not healthy.

Without Ibra you are junk. Get real timu. Face a real team an you will get your bell rung.
You're shit without Messi. boo fucking hoo

I am real. We can beat many 'real' teams with a full squad.

Stop feeling bad for these shitbirds. They don't deserve to go through because they couldn't even get 6 points from copenhagen and another 6 points from Gala. Who cares about how things went today? They should of sealed their spot weeks ago.

liverBROS, are we realistically getting anyone during january or close to it???

I think so

If we're in touching distance of fourth, shouldn't be too hard to convince FSG that it would be money well spent to push us along in the second half of the season. Even if it means reminding them of the financial benefit of CL football

Gurthang

Banned
Arsenal will easily qualify to quarter finals. There are basically no dangerous opponents which they can be drawn with. Chelsea and MU only have to worry about not drawing with Dortmund. They can all qualify to quarter finals.

Kassu

Banned
Arsenal will easily qualify to quarter finals. There are basically no dangerous opponents which they can be drawn with. Chelsea and MU only have to worry about not drawing with Dortmund. They can all qualify to quarter finals.
Thank god City didn't score one more goal. With our luck, we would have drawn Bayern for sure.

tri_willy

I think so

If we're in touching distance of fourth, shouldn't be too hard to convince FSG that it would be money well spent to push us along in the second half of the season. Even if it means reminding them of the financial benefit of CL football

i've heard rumours of montoya and cabaye thus far... even pastore

p.s. mate, where is your rafa'd avatar of fake contanza??? that was fucking gold!

b4UgvgU.png

Top Bottom