• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Salvadora

Hey dude, random stuff, but you keep getting mentioned on the gaming side as a massive Xbox guy. Weird. I've seen a few people say that they expect you to come into threads and defend Microsoft/Xbox.
That is really strange, can you link to some instances where that has happened?

I've never even owned an Xbox product and rarely post on the gaming side.

Facism

That's an awful way to get knocked out of the CL, JuveGAF. Can't believe it, seeing the pitch completely fucked up on one side was a pretty clear signal of what Galatasaray was trying to do, and they eventually got what they wanted. Still, Uefa should've taken care of that, it was too blatant.

delicious

Facism

Hey dude, random stuff, but you keep getting mentioned on the gaming side as a massive Xbox guy. Weird. I've seen a few people say that they expect you to come into threads and defend Microsoft/Xbox.

the only real hilarious thing slavado has done was scream about galatasaray winning the emirates cup, saying the stabbing of Leeds fans 13(!!!) years ago should have been a reason for them not to be allowed participation in the cup.

1000113_618221424902231_1671528253_n.jpg

Salvadora

the only real hilarious thing slavado has done was scream about galatasaray winning the emirates cup, saying the stabbing of leads fans 13(!!!) years ago should have been a reason for them not to be allowed participation in the cup.
That wasn't even me, it was another Arsenal fan on here.

Name spelt wrongly and accused again of something I didn't do. Mumei, help.

United won last night?! Da fuck.

Had to climb out of a toilet window to escape two gay men last night, was a very interesting night to say the least

mellz

Which game should I watch tonight? Milan - Ajax or Napoli - Arsenal?

EDIT : Think I will start with Milan - Ajax and switch if Napoli scores.

I would like to to hear more about this.

Went out for my friends birthday and whilst we were out I befriended two gentlemen I'd say roughly in their early fourties. They bought me a lot of drinks and when everyone left at about 2 they said they knew a place still open so I went with them. They bought me more drinks at this place, then at about 4am they basically told me they wanted sexual payment for the drinks they'd been buying me. I 'agreed' and excused myself to go to the toilet. Climbed out the window which was two stories high, dropped to the ground, had to climb an 8foot fence and then ran all the way home. I am incapable of having a normal night out.

Meier

Milner's goal yesterday was the first goal by an English player for City in the UCL. Not too shocking when you think about it but an interesting factoid.

Clegg

Went out for my friends birthday and whilst we were out I befriended two gentlemen I'd say roughly in their early fourties. They bought me a lot of drinks and when everyone left at about 2 they said they knew a place still open so I went with them. They bought me more drinks at this place, then at about 4am they basically told me they wanted sexual payment for the drinks they'd been buying me. I 'agreed' and excused myself to go to the toilet. Climbed out the window which was two stories high, dropped to the ground, had to climb an 8foot fence and then ran all the way home. I am incapable of having a normal night out.
That sounds like a proper adventure. I would've just run out the front door.

I think we've finally found a better night out story than Arnie's milk escapades.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Milner's goal yesterday was the first goal by an English player for City in the UCL. Not too shocking when you think about it but an interesting factoid.

Big Phil Jones has more goals in the UCL than City's English players (Wiki says 2 in Europe)

#How2Spin

#Legendinthemaking

That sounds like a proper adventure. I would've just run out the front door.

I think we've finally found a better night out story than Arnie's milk escapades.

I contemplated that but I was scared they would chase after me. One of them was the spitting image of Gregg Wallace from Masterchef

Clegg

I want Jones to get a chance in defence. I think he could be really good there if he got a run of games. So it's vital we improve our midfield so he can be pushed back.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I want Jones to get a chance in defence. I think he could be really good there if he got a run of games. So it's vital we improve our midfield so he can be pushed back.

He was surprisingly candid in his interview last night, he wants to play CB but will play wherever. He is a bandaid there at the moment, you can tell he isnt a CM by the way he moves off the ball, he passes it then either does one of two things, either he stands perfectly still or, worse, retreats towards our back 4. Maybe that is what he is being told to do but it feels to me like he is uncomfortable going forward, maybe he feels we will be exposed too much, either way his lack of positive movement means there is one less person to pass to when moving forward.

LTWheels

Bought I record player recently and spent this afternoon looking through my parent's old record collection.

There is something nice about listening music on vinyl compared to CDs, must be placebo.

Luckily they have quite a good collection of vinyls. Beatles, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, Police, Phill Collins, Bruce Springsteen, Bowie, The Who, Fleetwood Mac etc

It's a good snapshot of the 70s and early 80s. Only thing it's really missing is Queen.

Top Bottom