• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

Fair enough, but it's hard to say that Atletico were not favourites though.

They aren't winning the CL but they are one of the better teams, and it would have been a safe bet to say they would finish first, all I'm saying.
I think Atletico does (and should imo) care more about the league than CL this season. They have a good fucking chance to win it. Their game against you guys will be a good test.

FootballFan

No difference that pulga and yurt are banned, neymar would have kept them quiet today. Especially after Juve's exit. Neygod, ladies and gentlemen. Off-field effects.

I called it.

Best joke I've seen on GAF

Assuming we keep Suarez, I'm being srs

Our left-backs are frankly not good enough. When Cissokho plays, I want to kill myself and long for Enrique. When Enrique plays, I remember that he's much better in theory than he is in real life. We need better. Shaw is one of the league's best LBs now, and will be one of the world's best LBs in 4 years' time if all goes to plan.

Meanwhile, we already have 2 of the best strikers in the league (there's a strong chance Sturridge will decline though)

Assuming we keep Suarez, I'm being srs

Our left-backs are frankly not good enough. When Cissokho plays, I want to kill myself and long for Enrique. When Enrique plays, I remember that he's much better in theory than he is in real life. We need better. Shaw is one of the league's best LBs now, and will be one of the world's best LBs in 4 years' time if all goes to plan.

Meanwhile, we already have 2 of the best strikers in the league (there's a strong chance Sturridge will decline though)

I agree with you that he's a great left back, it's the £30 million price you said that I thought was a joke.

Top Bottom