• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Messi

Fair enough, but it's hard to say that Atletico were not favourites though.

They aren't winning the CL but they are one of the better teams, and it would have been a safe bet to say they would finish first, all I'm saying.

I wanna see Atletico vs Man United soon. Atletico might go to the semis

Peco

FXdkxEO.jpg

Word.

Hixx

That second pic looks like they are taunting him.

Is it bad that's what I think it looks like?

Must be horrible being in hospital for over a year though, jesus.

K1LLER7

He said we should be looking to get rid of at least one winger. And he's right too. But replacing him with a young developing player doesn't make sense. We need proven quality in the side. Zaha is the player we should be trying to develop.
True. I'd love it if we could get Salah. Proven against PL opposition, young(?), CL experience.

We also need a proven CM. I'd like Cabaye but he'll cost around 20m.

Messi

If I was in a CL team I'd dread drawing Atletico. Hell I'm dreading the league game. Simeone is lethal and Costa is ridiculous. If you survive him they have villa and turan.

This Napoli team are pretty brass judging from the last few times I've watched them. People complained about our methodical, risk-averse approach under Rafa, but it was better than hoofing it up to Higuain

Mertens seems a bit shite and stupid, and I'm not a fan of Callejon at all, aside from the goals

They should pull out all the stops for Mascherano

Zabojnik

This Napoli team are pretty brass judging from the last few times I've watched them. People complained about our methodical, risk-averse approach under Rafa, but it was better than hoofing it up to Higuain

Mertens seems a bit shite and stupid, and I'm not a fan of Callejon at all, aside from the goals

All they had going for themselves was a month of amazing form and Hamsik. Napoli are done in CL and Serie A as well.

Fergie

Banned

They should pull out all the stops for Mascherano
They really are. To be fair they are missing some crucial players, but overall they're a bit shit.

What is Zenit doing? Vienna just scored 2 goals.

Top Bottom