• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
oh sorry usho i forgot gilf played fifty games because he was

fucking

shit

I still have nightmares about how he hit the post when we were 2-1 up at Anfield. Johnson somehow got his arse on it and pushed it onto the woodwork, then Walker passed it to Downing and the rest is history. Horrible, horrible history.

Salazar

gaetane-thiney-2011-7-12-12-11-18.jpg

7 goals in 2 games.

I fucking love Gaetane.

Arnie

I still have nightmares about how he hit the post when we were 2-1 up at Anfield. Johnson somehow got his arse on it and pushed it onto the woodwork, then Walker passed it to Downing and the rest is history. Horrible, horrible history.

That was a proper rasper, was convinced it was in, especially with Pepe in net.

Man, Spurs used to be frightening. Bale could just butt fuck you without a moment's notice; fucking Downing at left back letting him just cut in and kill us in, like, two minutes.

Said to myself that if we bang Hull into rectal disfunction I'm going straight from the pub to my local ELECTRONIC HYPERMARKET to purchase Fifa on PS4.

Feorax

Ok, scratch that shit about Montoya being rumours, Guardian and Mirror both saying Ayre was in Barcelona today to negotiate possible January transfer.

This makes me very happy.

LTWheels

@TonyBarretTimes: Full backs in the news on Merseyside with Martinez saying Baines goes nowhere in January & Liverpool entering the race for Martin Montoya.

Mirror also saying Ayre's in Barcelona for talks.

Wilbur

Banned
Looking forward to seeing what Feefur's like on PS4. Miss a qualitee footygame. Maybe the graphics will be good enough for me to look past it being shit.

Man, we'd be second if we hadn't let in two last minute goals against Southampton and Cardiff. Years of Frogson time biting us on the arse and chomping at the base of the dick

Arnie

Looking forward to seeing what Feefur's like on PS4. Miss a qualitee footygame. Maybe the graphics will be good enough for me to look past it being shit.

Man, we'd be second if we hadn't let in two last minute goals against Southampton and Cardiff. Years of Frogson time biting us on the arse and chomping at the base of the dick

Is your brother getting it? If so we'll play m8.

Frogson time is over. It's Bren Laden's turn now.

Wilbur

Banned
Is your brother getting it? If so we'll play m8.

Frogson time is over. It's Bren Laden's turn now.

Yeah he's doing that lil deal where you trade in the PS3 one and pick up its Pokemon evolution for ten quid or something

Bren Laden :looooooool I'm dribbling brownie Frijj

Feorax

@DominicKing_DM: Martin Montoya a prime target for @LFC in January; LFC officials were in Barcelona today; Montoya is out of contract at end of the season

Daily Fail running the story too.

Can't wait to destroy you cunts on Fifa.

I am so shit at Fifa

Suen

Seems the rumor about Chinese investment in Parma was false. There goes the plan of using Chinese money to keep our players, and in three years our future-best players will be wearing a Rube shirt.

Meanwhile there is new offers for Amauri from U.S

Wilbur

Banned
Looking at that FourFourTwo list again... some of them are spot on (Busquets above Xavi), some of them well off (Busquets below Iniesta). Higuain 40 spots above Diego Costa and Xavi 20 spots above Vidal will give me nightmares

The real best team in the world:

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Courtois_2733097.jpg
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Lahm_2675801.jpg
----------------
thiago-silva_2941694.jpg
----------------
vincent-kompany-manchester-city_3002021.jpg
----------------
Marcelo-150x150.jpg

--------------------------
Torino-v-Juventus-Arturo-Vidal-celeb_2936999.jpg
---------------
football-club-soccer-sergio-busquets-barcelona_2993824.jpg
---------------
Javi-Martinez_2824442.jpg
Bayern-Munich-v-Hoffenheim-Franck-Ribery-cele_2840558.jpg
---------------
Lionel-Messi_3034124.jpg
---------------
cristiano-ronaldo-muscle-wallpaper-hd-150x150.jpg

runners up:
GK neuer, lopez
RB ivanovic, piszczek
CB barzagli, chiellini
LB alaba, alba
DM pirlo, de rossi
CM kroos, yaya
AM mata, iniesta
AM reus, robben
ST suarez, aguero
ST ibra, rvp, diego costa please understand

So when United fail to get Baines you guys think they'll make another last second attempt to get Coentrao?

Edit: Wilbz: Courtois? Did you see the goal we scored on him on Tuesday? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wilbur

Banned
So when United fail to get Baines you guys think they'll make another last second attempt to get Coentrao?

Edit: Wilbz: Courtois? Did you see the goal we scored on him on Tuesday? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah it was absolutely hilarious hahaha

Knew someone would say that if I picked him but #yolo, tough choice between him and Neuer. Courtois is sexier.

Suen

Coentrao is our ace card. When Liverpool reject our magnificent Khedira-Arbeloa-Benz deal we add Coentrao to it, it will be too much for them and they'll take it. In case they don't we can hunt Aguero and make him into a true betrayer.

Suen

Yeah it was absolutely hilarious hahaha

Knew someone would say that if I picked him but #yolo, tough choice between him and Neuer. Courtois is sexier.
Courtois looked so fucking stupid when Zenit scored against him :lol. But it's good, this will motivate him to get even better which he must do as he prepares to join Madrid in a few years.

Courtois looked so fucking stupid when Zenit scored against him :lol. But it's good, this will motivate him to get even better which he must do as he prepares to join Madrid in a few years.

Please you're starting to sound like Timurid.

Also fuck best 11 and top 100 ranks. They so dumb yo, so dumb.

Coentrao is our ace card. When Liverpool reject our magnificent Khedira-Arbeloa-Benz deal we add Coentrao to it, it will be too much for them and they'll take it. In case they don't we can hunt Aguero and make him into a true betrayer.
Why would you try to get rid of Arbeloa? He just discovered his scoring touch.

Wilbur

Banned
Please you're starting to sound like Timurid.

Also fuck best 11 and top 100 ranks.

Best 11 is so I can use transfers on FIFA's team management and put them all on Kaizer Chiefs and play in a gorgeous kit

please wooden, you're just angry because Vidal is there and Claudemir isn't.

Wilbur

Banned
Courtouis isn't the best Wilbury.

Three best in the world right now are Neuer, Courtois and Lopez for my money. I think Lopez is the best shot stopper, Neuer's the best coming off his line and Courtois' the best all round keeper. Still such a baby too <3333333

mind you

its all opinions

bale isn't even on my reserve shortlist

nor is joe allen

Suen

Glad to see you're finally formulating a backup plan.

I don't want to see you hurt twice in two windows.

Now that would be a blow to your impeccable footballing integrity.
Brendan gave me a new perspective on life. I felt like being reborn after the Arsenal fiasco, no more Liverpool shenanigans.

Best 11 is so I can use transfers on FIFA's team management and put them all on Kaizer Chiefs and play in a gorgeous kit

please wooden, you're just angry because Vidal is there and Claudemir isn't.

iXGHgJqRdzO9z.gif

I'm honestly over the result yesterday, never expected anything out of CL so while disappointing when you in moments felt Copenhagen could get point, it's really not anything I will cry over.

Lets look back at better CL days. Claudemiiiiiiiiir

ibeYVLh90AT95d.gif

N'doyeeeeeeeee

ibamUoXhMvIl0i.gif

Allbäääääääääck

i63Bzthiwe5DL.gif

Slizz

Titles are lame always, even this one.

I liked it back when it was stickied in OT and had all the other terms for football.

Top Bottom