• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

K1LLER7

Three best in the world right now are Neuer, Courtois and Lopez for my money. I think Lopez is the best shot stopper, Neuer's the best coming off his line and Courtois' the best all round keeper. Still such a baby too <3333333

mind you

its all opinions

bale isn't even on my reserve shortlist

nor is joe allen
Agree with Neuer and Lopez. I haven't seen much of Courtois so I would choose somebody else over him. De Gea is up there imo.

Wilbur

Banned
This save still makes my dick just explode in fear and cum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6YGBtLjZT0

It's a shame the English commentator from that game isn't on youtube, it was fucking great.

"MARCUS ALBAAAAAAAAAAAAACK, IT'S HISTORY IN THE MAKING"

I just looked to see what season that was and apparently you sold a player called Razak Pimpong

hahahah im dead

800px-Razak_Pimpong.jpg

I just looked to see what season that was and apparently you sold a player called Razak Pimpong

hahahah im dead

800px-Razak_Pimpong.jpg

Dude was shit, but a really nice guy.

He was so shit that we started playing William Kvist instead, which turned out to be great!

is pimpong on fifa

i want a frimpong-pimpong 2 sided triangle trequartista with ji-dong

He's just doing weird interviews for this danish clubs youtube now, no idea what he actually does there, he retired as a footballer after playing in some second div team for a month lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIZmssOW5Fs&t=1m52s

the guy with the gray hair is 22.

yes

Arnie

Legit pork belly and homemade bacon is incredible.

shhhh Wilbur has only heard of Ando's piggy cock, you might sound foreign

If the PS3 version of Fifa is on Amazon Black Friday tomorrow at 8:15am, and it's only a tenner to upgrade from that to the PS4 version, at what price would that be a viable solution for my quadrupod?

Slizz

Baking bacon in general makes more sense. No fat/grease splattering from the frying pan, then you tilt the baking sheet to one corner and put the bacon fat in a jar for future use.

Carbonox

Baking bacon in general makes more sense. No fat/grease splattering from the frying pan, then you tilt the baking sheet to one corner and put the bacon fat in a jar for future use.

wut

hen you tilt the baking sheet to one corner and put the bacon fat in a jar for future use.

wut

put the bacon fat in a jar for future use.

alright buffalo bill IT PUTS THE BACON FAT IN THE BASKET

What in the world would you need all that bacon fat for.

No, put that on the pan where it belongs, let the bacon soak in it as you pull it from the pan and enjoy your clogged arteries.

I'm Danish, an expert, baking it sucks.

Slizz

wut

wut

alright buffalo bill IT PUTS THE BACON FAT IN THE BASKET

Dude a whole sheet tray of bacon baking at once instead of 5 strips a time in a frying pan on the stove.

Tell me you fry your eggs in bacon fat... if not wtf are you waiting for.... cooking ANYTHING in bacon fat makes it instantly better. My buddy has a brussel sprouts recipe cooked in bacon fat, change yo life.

EDIT: Damn apparently this is a foreign practice...... Cuban grandmothers taught me that, now a buncha restaurants are using bacon fat to cook their food in.

Any thing you use butter or oil for can be substituted with bacon fat.

Dude a whole sheet tray of bacon baking at once instead of 5 strips a time in a frying pan on the stove.

Tell me you fry your eggs in bacon fat... if not wtf are you waiting for.... cooking ANYTHING in bacon fat makes it instantly better. My buddy has a brussel sprouts recipe cooked in bacon fat, change yo life.

EDIT: Damn apparently this is a foreign practice...... Cuban grandmothers taught me that, now a buncha restaurants are using bacon fat to cook their foot in.

If I'm making bacon and egg I just pour that bad boy egg right onto the pan, after removing some of the bacon fat of course and start cooking it. It's all good, don't need to go and save up my bacon fat like it's some currency in a post apocalyptic world. They don't trade bacon fat in book of eli.

Yeah I'm just going to start smearing bacon fat on my bread.

Slizz

If I'm making bacon and egg I just pour that bad boy egg right onto the pan, after removing some of the bacon fat of course and start cooking it. It's all good, don't need to go and save up my bacon fat like it's some currency in a post apocalyptic world. They don't trade bacon fat in book of eli.

I know people that have jars of bacon fat on hand lol.

They should trade bacon fat in Book of Eli, that or Mila Kunis'

EDIT: I meant for pan frying/cooking obviously bacon fat spread on bread would be outrageous, however bacon fat on 2 slices of bread, cheese in the middle and heated on a stove.... thats amazing.

Slizz

I've been really enjoying eating the heads of animals lately..... Pork jowls, lamb cheeks, crawfish heads, cow tongue...

Three best in the world right now are Neuer, Courtois and Lopez for my money. I think Lopez is the best shot stopper, Neuer's the best coming off his line and Courtois' the best all round keeper. Still such a baby too <3333333

mind you

its all opinions

bale isn't even on my reserve shortlist

nor is joe allen
De Gea is better than all of them.

Wilbur

Banned
TRIPLE POST #YOLO

De Gea is better than all of them.

He's bare close. I'd personally have him just after those 3, Cech in there too. There's probably loads of good keepers I don't really watch though innit, remember the Germans telling us every Bundes keeper is better than the PL ones lol

What do you mean about the tickets? Like, you can't buy a single or two anymore?

Or do you mean staggered selling? A few here, a few a week later, etc?

GorillaJu

Pork belly is usually just called "bacon" in Asia. Pork belly strips, grilled and eaten wrapped in cabbage with kimchi or garlic is called sam gyeop sal. Used to eat that shit like twice a week in Korea. Heaven.

TRIPLE POST #YOLO

He's bare close. I'd personally have him just after those 3, Cech in there too. There's probably loads of good keepers I don't really watch though innit, remember the Germans telling us every Bundes keeper is better than the PL ones lol

What do you mean about the tickets? Like, you can't buy a single or two anymore?

Or do you mean staggered selling? A few here, a few a week later, etc?

So it seems like they're selling them are different points of the season for the next 7/8 games.

Before it used to be a rolling basis so they'd go on general sale at a set time period ahead of each fixture. Now games for a 2/3 month period all have their tickets on sale at once.

Something like that anyway.

Clegg

So it seems like they're selling them are different points of the season for the next 7/8 games.

Before it used to be a rolling basis so they'd go on general sale at a set time period ahead of each fixture. Now games for a 2/3 month period all have their tickets on sale at once.

Something like that anyway.

For a team as rich as United, you'd think they'd throw a bone to the fans every once in a while. Yes, there is still the high debt and interest payments but that looks like its finally manageable. The club is about to come into a lot of money next season too. Now's the perfect time to give something back to the fans and generate some goodwill.

Yen

I couldn't watch IGtM.

I thought the Team Meat blokes would be cool as fuck...

NOPE

A quick google search would've shown you one of them had a neckbeard. Still thought they were cool though. The doc is rather depressing for the most part though.

For a team as rich as United, you'd think they'd throw a bone to the fans every once in a while. Yes, there is still the high debt and interest payments but that looks like its finally manageable. The club is about to come into a lot of money next season too. Now's the perfect time to give something back to the fans and generate some goodwill.

malcolm-glazer.jpg

Tbf I have no idea if it's motivated by money or how it would add to the coffers...and I can see it being quite helpful for alot of people too.

Just wanted to get some tickets and now I have to wait for a good while.

Bloody Glazers.

Top Bottom