• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Linius

Catania.
tZK8qmO.png

http://i.imgur.com/POUXu7X.png[/IG]

Typical them and their meltdowns against Palermo.

[IMG]http://i.minus.com/ikcFKrPw9rJIW.gif[/IG][/QUOTE]

You cunt, sell Boilesen back to Ajax!

[quote="Baconsaurus Rex, post: 91778770"]It's not even pakjesavond yet![/QUOTE]

Yeah, think I skip it this year. My dad is working and my mum can't go either. I'm welcome at my uncles place but I'm not sure yet if I'm going.

Linius

I've already bought a Christmas present for my sister. We don't celebrate Sinterklaas any more.

My nephew is six now so he still believes. I already bought him a present, some Lego thingy. I'll probably hand it over to his mum this sunday so they can put it in the bag with the rest.

Linius

Boilesen made the CL team of the week by the way. Too bad he's out for the rest of the year :(

That moment where he got injured he walked by three Barca players :D

Wilbur

Banned
I told you they fucked up mine and then you went and ordered it? :lol

They are processing a refund and I am just getting BF4 instead! Blame hixx.
I'll get NBA on Tuesday.

well fuck

I ordered it, the order's gone through, I have an invoice for it and everything but they haven't emailed me any code yet

i got antsy

Linius

I still regret not buying the Arctic Monkeys pom pom beanie when I was at their gig. Damn thing is in the webshop but still not on sale :(

Arnie

My PS4 is here tomorrow morning before 1pm.

Shopto fucked up my delivery. Parcel was held for some strange delivery query. Just fucking deliver the thing. Had a shit day. Just got in from work so it'd be pointless having it now anyway. I just want to sit watching Boardwalk with a few bevvies.

cremino

Cesare Maldini to Al jazeera: "I feel sorry for Galliani but I'm also happy for Paolo to return to Milan."

Galliani leaves Milan and Maldini returns

Mucho disagreedo.

PES 2014 is the most fun I've had with a footy game for quite some time, especially now they've patched out some of the jank.

Oh REALLY? Well now I'm just excited to read what's good about it.

Is it the heavy players, that move as if the magnetic field of the earth is always impairing them, making them move like slippery tanks about to flip over?!

Is it the through ball that is now exploit heaven in online? Maybe the free kicks that now any toddler online can score. Is it the surreal physics, that make the fastest players in the game not be able to take on the slowest players of the game in speed?

What is it?!!?! The dribbles that are now completely impractical to pull off? Maybe it's the goal keepers....

Unless you love exploits, this game is ridiculous. The worst part is how the L1 + Right analog works for switching players... absolutely broken.

So do Justin Bieber fans. What's your point?

That it's not shit, thought that was pretty obvious. At least Bieber doesn't have to give away free copies to his fans on message boards to keep having them being positive about his product or shit on whatever the fuck he competes against. Hope PES dies soon, fuck Konami, let someone else take a shot at making a good football game.

cremino

RVY LIVES

tumblr_mwybtiwaq71rjadouo3_500.jpg

i couldn't bear losing another one. #FreeJupp #FreePulg #FreeRichie

Think we can get our Del Piero back? :(

He's still playing with Sidney...
Btw Berlusconi and Galliani are currently having dinner at Berlusconi's villa in Arcore.

Fergie

Banned
All these PS4 cunts making me jelly.

Happy birthday Wes!

The new batch of steam sales includes Bioshock Infinite for £6.24, gonna bite even though my PC probably won't handle it.

I don't get this. Are you on PS3 or 360? Or PC? Because I need someone to play against, tired of Barca kids.

On PC.

Is it the heavy players, that move as if the magnetic field of the earth is always impairing them, making them move like slippery tanks about to flip over?!

Is it the through ball that is now exploit heaven in online? Maybe the free kicks that now any toddler online can score. Is it the surreal physics, that make the fastest players in the game not be able to take on the slowest players of the game in speed?

What is it?!!?! The dribbles that are now completely impractical to pull off? Maybe it's the goal keepers....

Unless you love exploits, this game is ridiculous.

I'll grant you that I've not played it online, but I can say I've not experienced many of those issues playing the CPU.

However you're not going to find any less exploits in Over-The-Top-Through-Ball 14.

I will say the speed rubber banding has now been removed. And the GKs have been improved in the patch as well.

rvy

Banned
That it's not shit, thought that was pretty obvious. At least Bieber doesn't have to give away free copies to his fans on message boards to keep having them being positive about his product or shit on whatever the fuck he competes against. Hope PES dies soon, fuck Konami, let someone else take a shot at making a good football game.

No human being that plays football moves like FIFA players. Not everyone has Ronaldo speed and Messi finesse shots in real life. Not everyone passes the ball around like Barca in real life.
And I was shitting on FIFA long before I got a promo copy of PES, sorry.

Oh, and EA is cancer.

There's no need to be salty that I got a promo copy, you don't even like the game. Hell, the game is clearly shit according to you, so why are you so upset to begin with? I got a free copy of shit.

Wooden pls

Unless you love exploits, this game is ridiculous. The worst part is how the L1 + Right analog works for switching players... absolutely broken.

Thinks PES 2014 is shit. Talks about ridiculous through balls, surreal physics. Thinks he should have bought FIFA instead.

This a serious post?

I'm sorry that you can't pull off dribble moves. They're piss easy.

I'll grant you that I've not played it online, but I can say I've not experienced many of those issues playing the CPU.

However you're not going to find any less exploits in Over-The-Top-Through-Ball 14.

I will say the speed rubber banding has now been removed. And the GKs have been improved in the patch as well.

Every time I play it I just want to go back to PEs 2013, where I feel like I have actual control over the players on the pitch.
I should probably spend time in offline and get myself used to the broken manual switching of players... and everything else.

Thinks PES 2014 is shit. Talks about ridiculous through balls, surreal physics. Thinks he should have bought FIFA instead.

This this a serious post?

I'm sorry that you can't pull off dribble moves. They're piss easy.

Piss easy to do them, but they are completely impractical in actual game. Also I haven't played more than 10 minutes of Fifa since Fifa 2001, so I'm ignorant to how Fifa 14 plays.

Cesare Maldini to Al jazeera: "I feel sorry for Galliani but I'm also happy for Paolo to return to Milan."

Galliani leaves Milan and Maldini returns

I'm thrilled about Maldini returning. I think we should hire a more experience director to work alongside Paolo though, because I don't think Gold Tie's spot can be replaced by just one person, even if that person is a fucking legend like Paolo. And Barbara isn't qualified at all to run the club . . . though she and Maldini would certainly make one sexy management team.

Wilbur

Banned
Aye, but I'll probably still buy FIFA.

Because I'm a sucker.

About to stick a solitary bag of scampi in the oven with no sides or accompaniments. Just mayo. And corona. fucking can't be arsed

Yeah broski did that deal where you trade in BF4 and FIFA on PS3 and got the PS4 versions for like an extra 10 quid each or summink. He's playing Killzone now. Looks pretty.

never had scampi
My moms made the most fucking dynamite beef enchiladas earlier. Like, legit mesmerising. I'd pay good guaca to eat it in a restaurant, but I have a madre who cooks it up.

Top Bottom