• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I know you guys love GOT, how many of you read the books? We're getting a treat next week, The Princess and The Queen comes out. It's a prequel novella about the Targaryen civil war. I completely forgot about it, Christmas came early.

I know you guys love GOT, how many of you read the books? We're getting a treat next week, The Princess and The Queen comes out. It's a prequel novella about the Targaryen civil war. I completely forgot about it, Christmas came early.

I've read the main books, but I really have to start reading the prequels.

I'm currently reading the Hyperion series, I think I will tackle the ASOIAF prequels when I am finished.

FootballFan

Quite a few of us read the books. DC, Willkiller, me, plug, and some more cunts.

FootballFan

Well I would pay the insane amount of money it cost to send shit to Australia, if I was assured it went to FF. But that's the exception to the rule of don't bother sending shit to those criminals.

Wooden pls learn geography, get a ticket to Chile and join fry in Europe.

Wilbur

Banned
I needed a shit at a party and my mate was in the toilet and i was bursting and there was a box marked Aus with some bubble wrap in it so i shit in there

I hope it was for Austria #miasanmia

I bought a fucking PS4 code for NBA 2k14 and they sent me a PS3 one
LLShC.gif

Also Happy Birthday Wes!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I needed a shit at a party and my mate was in the toilet and i was bursting and there was a box marked Aus with some bubble wrap in it so i shit in there

I hope it was for Austria #miasanmia
Never shit in a party

Only pee :p

Wilbur

Banned
APPY BURFDAY WESTLEY

I bought a fucking PS4 code for NBA 2k14 and they sent me a PS3 one
LLShC.gif

Also Happy Birthday Wes!

looooooool fuck I was just about to buy the code as well. Amazon? I will have to investigate.

Just bought a well nice bag
from there, usually 45 and got it for 18, love that black friday

Never shit in a party

Only pee

I really needed it. I was so drunk. I had eaten. It was crowning. Please.

arkon

Damn. 3DS XL for £125 from tesco direct. £135 normally but there's a £10 off code for first time customers.

Temptation rising...

bud

when i was about ten, i buried a dead pigeon. a few hours later, i felt like it deserved to be buried in a better place, so i went back to dig it out.

... it was no longer there.

Wilbur

Banned
when i was about ten, i buried a dead pigeon. a few hours later, i felt like it deserved to be buried in a better place, so i want back to dug it out.

heresmoyesy8uolx.gif

I thought I saw a dead body in the park once, real big six foot mound and I was shitting myself so I poked it with a stick

and it was mud

I once found a dead swan in a ditch. I poked it with a stick and I went right through the rotting carcass. Tried to lift it out of the water but it was too heavy.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
When I was...in single digits, I found a dead bird once

I cried

and I buried it

No I don't like Linkin Park

Wilbur

Banned
I thought it was #banter and then flipped was like no its a dead girl on facebook or something and then bacon said about some horrible website and i just

On the subject, when Luka Magnotta did his thing and the original video went down, I went and tried to find some mirror for it. Well I did, but had to register on this forum first to be able to download it from there, it's called cute dead guys and I now get monthly newsletters from them and sometimes a mail telling me to please come back, because I haven't logged into their site in a long time.

I always forget too so it pops up at the worst moments when checking my mail at uni or something.

FootballFan

when i was about ten, i buried a dead pigeon. a few hours later, i felt like it deserved to be buried in a better place, so i want back to dug it out.

:eek:

I had a bird die in my hands after my cat ripped it apart. It was crying and trying to breathe for 2 minutes before it just stopped moving. :(

Fucking hated my cat that day.

I once shared a picture of a dead girl in the Whatsapp group. Cunts didn't like it and told me I have problems :(

wtf.. this is why I dont wanna join that whatsapp group, not because of wilburys hairy arse.

Milan fans man.

flippedb

Banned
Flippedb :lol why would you send them a picture of a dead girl?

I swear it was funny! She commit suicide because her ex had left her, but she posted the whole process on facebook, so people would then post the picture I sent, with her hanging, and caption it with "I was going to like your post, but I died".

:(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I swear it was funny! She commit suicide because her ex had left her, but she posted the whole process on facebook, so people would then post the picture I sent, with her hanging, and caption it with "I was going to like your post, but I died".

:(
flippedb

I..

Wilbur

Banned
On the subject, when Luka Magnotta did his thing and the original video went down, I went and tried to find some mirror for it. Well I did, but had to register on this forum first to be able to download it from there, it's called cute dead guys and I now get monthly newsletters from them and sometimes a mail telling me to please come back, because I haven't logged into their site in a long time.

I always forget too so it pops up at the worst moments when checking my mail at uni or something.

I had never heard of that before. Arrested looking up news on himself :lol, what a nutso.

News "oh shit i killed a man and mailed body parts and they haven't found me yet"

fucking idiot

Batigol

Banned
I'm conflicted about the Spurs/Utd game :(

I want Utd to lose, but equally Spurs for AVB to lose his shit over something

Best outcome is a 0-0 with AVB kicking over some advertising boards and ejecting Moyes for chanting

Top Bottom