• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

phaze

Gif of pass/goal?

car0-1ars2vsap.gif

I'm not sure I like this Arsenal's new way of defending set peices. Are they trying to play offside or what?

Yeah it's a disaster waiting to happen.

Lightning

Banned
If Ramsey was in La Liga or the Bundesliga people would be shitting their pants at the prospect of signing him and talking about 30m+ fees, so good has his form been this season.

It's just fucking unreal.

Stop it you dumb fuck.
It does make me wonder if we will end up getting bids coming in for him over the summer given how he's playing.

I don't want any unsettling bids.

If Fulham didn't have Taarabt they'd be utter, utter gash.

Really need a win here, if we can't beat Fulham today and Palarse on Tuesday, then frankly we deserve to be relegated. COYI!!!!

faridmon

Both Korean and Japanese players need work permits to play in England, right? I wonder why we see so many Korean players but so few Japanese players in the PL. I guess the Japanese players prefer Germany over England for the most part, because Hasebe, Hosogai, Kawashima, Kiyotake, Uchida etc. are all playing in the BL.

Maybe it is easier for Korean Players (and the people in general) to get VISA in general. Having had plenty of friends in London, I have sensed that Japanese Student are quite wary of thier VISA situation, especially since it become more difficult to obtain it in the last year or so, while the Korean Students never seemed so anxious about it.

Top Bottom