• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Wilbur

Banned
Try some psychedelics and get some creative output out of your sexual frustrations. I'm thinking we might have the next salvador dali on our hands.

First time I fell asleep in an appartment of Lionheads community manager in guildford and got shoved a wooden dildo into my face.

A wooden dildo? what the fuck

thats dangerous

GorillaJu

Both Korean and Japanese players need work permits to play in England, right? I wonder why we see so many Korean players but so few Japanese players in the PL. I guess the Japanese players prefer Germany over England for the most part, because Hasebe, Hosogai, Kawashima, Kiyotake, Uchida etc. are all playing in the BL.

A wooden dildo? what the fuck

thats dangerous

ibmuzoQxESIGz2.jpg

:(

Guy with the dildo is a GAFer too.

bud

there was such a curve on that ferocious pass. i think i enjoyed the pass more than the goal.

forgive me, aaron.

GorillaJu

If Ramsey was in La Liga or the Bundesliga people would be shitting their pants at the prospect of signing him and talking about 30m+ fees, so good has his form been this season.

It's just fucking unreal.

Stop it you dumb fuck.

If Ramsey was in La Liga or the Bundesliga people would be shitting their pants at the prospect of signing him and talking about 30m+ fees, so good has his form been this season.

It's just fucking unreal.

Stop it you dumb fuck.

Would be talking about that if there was a chance Arsenal would let him go.

That was a very late tackle and quite dumb by Gibbs.

GorillaJu

Would be talking about that if there was a chance Arsenal would let him go.

That was a very late tackle and quite dumb by Gibbs.

That's what I mean. He's already in the PL at Arsenal so there it doesn't feel like there's anywhere for him to go, now that Arsenal appear to be serious about not being shit.

Top Bottom