• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Almeria losing but Young Suso has scored.

Good enough for me

ibc8Obv2FkwD6k.gif

Btw, the goal was from the right side of the box with his left foot. Shot went into the right corner.

You cunts ignoring my posts?

Lightning

Banned
Australia come back against Wales well after that disastrous start. Playing well

Defence could be better but Wales are a very good team.

TeddyBoy

FootyGAF: Could Ryan Giggs have ever played for the England senior team?

I'm pretty sure he could, one of his parents was English (I think his dad). He chose Wales because he grew up in Cardiff (moved to England at 10) and identified himself as Welsh, a real shame, he achieved nothing with Wales, but he could of helped England so so much :(

noal

Banned
I keep reading different things, are both of his parents not Welsh then?

His dad was English and he played for England schoolboys as Ryan Wilson his father's name. He fell out with his father, changed his name to Giggs, his mother's name and chose Wales.

His dad was English and he played for England schoolboys as Ryan Wilson his father's name. He fell out with his father, changed his name to Giggs, his mother's name and chose Wales.

I know he could play for the England schoolboys because of the school he attended but I wasn't sure if he could have played for the senior team.

noal

Banned
I know he could play for the England schoolboys because of the school he attended but I wasn't sure if he could have definately played for the senior team.

Not sure about the rules back then but there was always talk of him playing for England so I assume it was an option.

EDIT: Screamer!

panty

Diego López, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Benzema, Bale, Marcelo, Xabi Alonso, Carvajal, Modric, Di María, Isco.

SUPLENTES / BENCH: Casillas, Casemiro, Nacho, Jesé, Morata, Illarra, Llorente.

Top Bottom