• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Walker, you utter, utter useless slug.

iQRmXfB5oHQ04.gif

So it's my sister's birthday and family is downstairs. I'm sat here on the toilet having a massive shit. Noises emitting from my bowels straight out of the seventh ring of hell. I'm sure even my poor grandma can hear everything.

Fuck.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So it's my sister's birthday and family is downstairs. I'm sat here on the toilet having a massive shit. Noises emitting from my bowels straight out of the seventh ring of hell. I'm sure even my poor grandma can hear everything.

Fuck.
Newbie mistake

Open the water or anything noisy next to you prior to unloading.

Fuck.

Go down there afterwards and say "holy shit, is a fucking warzone up there" and it will all be good.

Wes

venison crêpe
Soldadno

Lovely touch to Paulinho though. Thought the Brazilian had missed the chance to play him through but did well.

Top Bottom