• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

TeddyBoy

Lloris
Walker Dawson Chiriches Vertonghen
Sandro Dembele Paulinho
Lennon Soldado Chadli

Well at least he's gone for the three in the middle but Lamela and Ade aren't in the squad. How Chadli gets the start ahead of Gylfi, I have no idea.

3 holding players? AVB playing for the draw :/

Red Bull Leeds.

wtzgU.gif

Just had a little look, it seems there was a similar story in July this year, it could just be someone putting together that the story of investment on the BBC and the old one of Red Bull investing in July to seemingly get the inside scoop.

Of course, if Red Bull do invest, I doubt Leeds fans will be happy over the change of kit, naming rights to the stadium and new style of the club :/

Wilbur

Banned
Early news on wolf of Wall Street saying it's amazing, great companion piece to goodfellas, Leo's never been better

Get

Fucking

Hype

The master is back. Fuck you Morsel. I hope you choke on Huddlestone's dick on your birthday

Seems like Emanuelson is really trying hard to be like Serginho.

He isn't even close to him.

Edit: fuck catania.

Own goal by bonera basically.

Arnie

Early news on wolf of Wall Street saying it's amazing, great companion piece to goodfellas, Leo's never been better

Get

Fucking

Hype

The master is back. Fuck you Morsel. I hope you choke on Huddlestone's dick on your birthday
Hold me.

Happy Birthdey Morsel my brother from another budokin.

Let's turn Steve Bruce into a Wicker Man in celebration.

bjaelke

Anyone still looking to pick up FIFA 14 for PS4 should get the PS3 now and upgrade it. You can get it for €35 on SEN Store and upgrade for €10.

Kyoufu

Why does the BT Sport app page say I don't have BT Broadband even though I've logged in with my account info? What the fuck.

Top Bottom