• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

Catania were in Serie B too not too long ago too!

Serie B is a challenge, but Palermo are doing very well there right now with one of the youngest teams, full of potential, just need to get Verre in on a permanent basis, Udinese and Roma pls.

Just wait for Dybala, Hernandez and Belotti shooting their way to Serie A glory next season. :']

Might even be able to sell Munoz to some UAE club becuase of his FM abilities.
It's a shame though since you'll lose those young players with potential the moment you get into Serie A :/ But I'd love to see Palermo back in Serie A again.

I just checked the table now, damn. A couple of weeks ago you were like 5th or 6th but you're second in the table now, but to be fair the other teams aren't far behind, the top five are close to each other so results could change quickly.

sandrorse1k.gif

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Moyes has fucked up nearly every substitution hes made this season, today is a huge test

Pls Moyes

GQman2121

Banned
Fucking NBC stream is like 90 seconds behind. I had to wait for what felt like forever for that penalty to happen. This is entertainment.

Suen

Balo was pissed off because the Catania player made a racist insult, something along the lines of what Suarez some time ago.

Kakà closes it, 3-1. 40 or so days after our last win in the Serie A.

@Suen: El Shaa returned today after a three month long injury.
Yeah Kaka sealed the game.

Wait you mean the player insulted Balotelli now or once in the past? If now I understand Balotelli's frustration though, defenders know he has short patience and racist insults are shit. I wonder if the ref heard it or not, didn't see where he was standing during the confrontation between the two.

Nice to see Shawarma back, hopes he get back to playing good soon.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
not in the replay I saw. Lloris didn't touch him.

but no need to storm out like that. was a stupid decision by lloris

BT sport showed 2 close ups and he caught his leg with both hands, it was a penalty and I have said in the past when United...specifically Young, have conned the ref

Slizz

not in the replay I saw. Lloris didn't touch him.

but no need to storm out like that. was a stupid decision by lloris

Ah, so you didn't see the zoomed replay of Lloris' hands hitting Welbecks trailing foot, makes sense you don't think its a pen.

Top Bottom