• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Suen

sandrorse1k.gif
Fuck what a goal, DDG didn't even have time to react.

Lopez would have saved it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Everything is happening for Rooney, talk about a player in form.

Imagine, just Imagine how many he could have if Valencia got his head out of his arse and got the ball in the box. I love Valencia on form but he has hit the defender with every cross this game.

Yeah Kaka sealed the game.

Wait you mean the player insulted Balotelli now or once in the past? If now I understand Balotelli's frustration though, defenders know he has short patience and racist insults are shit. I wonder if the ref heard it or not, didn't see where he was standing during the confrontation between the two.

Nice to see Shawarma back, hopes he get back to playing good soon.

He insulted Balotelli now, when Mario went crazy and started arguing with everybody. I thought that at least one ref heard it (Rizzoli was facing Spolli but he was far, around 10-15 meters away), maybe the defender was smart enough to whisper it.

Finally a win, maybe the threats from the Curva Sud were helpful after all. Again, I really hope Catania gets relegated and Rizzoli stops being a ref and just starts doing something else, like staying at home during Serie A games. Awful, awful ref. And his linesman were pretty awfull too.

Tc91

Imagine, just Imagine how many he could have if Valencia got his head out of his arse and got the ball in the box. I love Valencia on form but he has hit the defender with every cross this game.

Yeah I don't understand Tony V most of the time, just smashes it hard at the left back. He has incredible pace so why he doesn't just knock it past the defender and deliver I don't know.

Facism

and Lloris gladly gave it, the dumb cunt. He had no reason to be out there.

indeed. the way he drags his foot along the ground looking for a hand or arm to catch him, shouldn't have played into it.

Welbeck just had an amazing run only to piss it away with a shit pass.

Suen

He insulted Balotelli now, when Mario went crazy and started arguing with everybody. I thought that at least one ref heard it (Rizzoli was facing Spolli but he was far, around 10-15 meters away), maybe the defender was smart enough to whisper it.
It's fucking sad that the league is having so much racism in it.

sohois

Coutinho is on the bench for Liverpool, so not injured - at least not anymore. Aspas also back, just in time considering the Sturridge injury.

Top Bottom