• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

The midfield is shit - we can't do much about it. You can play Giggs and hope he has a good game but that's about it.

What we need to do is start getting the most out of other areas of the pitch. First up is putting Rafael in ahead of Smalling.

Disappointing we've given another team two goals again. Didn't really look like United would score otherwise. And I suppose we didn't really test De Gea too often, but then there were a lot of times we had the ball in a good position and Phil Jones, Vidic, Smalling or Evans would just take one for the team.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Liverpool asleep

The midfield is shit - we can't do much about it. You can play Giggs and hope he has a good game but that's about it.

What we need to do is start getting the most out of other areas of the pitch. First up is putting Rafael in ahead of Smalling.

bump for new page

Salazar

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BaZ8YJ2CAAAbWcn.jpg[IMG]
[/QUOTE]

What makes it worse is that he has Evans inside, and Evans has tremendously inflated ideas about his ability to play it risky around strikers. I mean, when Jones's brain is suddenly subject to what I can only suppose is an internal flood of custard, and he lets the ball bounce on the edge of the box, I can handle it. It's unfortunate, but we have hopes for him.

Evans intermittently thinks he's a fucking cyborg Beckenbauer. And Cleverley is a liability. I have a shirt with his name on the back, but I would happily ship him out.

If RVP is still out...

--------- Rooney ----------

Januzaj - Shinji - Valencia

------ Giggs - Fellani -------

Evra - Evans - Vidic - Rafael

I hope so but I have a bad feeling Cleverley, Welbeck and Young will start; Nani will be dying somewhere with Fletcher.

K1LLER7

I hope so but I have a bad feeling Cleverley, Welbeck and Young will start; Nani will be dying somewhere with Fletcher.

Hope not. Cleverley played midweek and then 90 mins today. Thats enough for him lol.

Fellani will probably get a game. Giggs too.

Adnan should play but Moyes will leave him on the bench for Young :(

Salazar

Disappointing we've given another team two goals again. Didn't really look like United would score otherwise. And I suppose we didn't really test De Gea too often, but then there were a lot of times we had the ball in a good position and Phil Jones, Vidic, Smalling or Evans would just take one for the team.

I imagine Sandro and Dembele would have packed in a lot more fouls if we had maintained any midfield presence for them to kick around.

Soldado was spotty fuchsia Borini tier pants.

Young isn't going to start. He's not been close to the team since Moyes was able to establish what everyone else already has.

Doubt Welbeck will play either. Quite possible it'll be Rooney behind Hernandez, with Nani and Januzaj wide.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
What makes it worse is that he has Evans inside, and Evans has tremendously inflated ideas about his ability to play it risky around strikers. I mean, when Jones's brain is suddenly subject to what I can only suppose is an internal flood of custard, and he lets the ball bounce on the edge of the box, I can handle it. It's unfortunate, but we have hopes for him.

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Evans intermittently thinks he's a fucking cyborg Beckenbauer. And Cleverley is a liability. I have a shirt with his name on the back, but I would happily ship him out

Sounds like he's United's Bonucci. He genuinely thinks he's this generation's Beckenbauer.

sohois

Super unlucky in the end, but it all came from Moses trying to run it out in a stupid position. What the heck was he doing?

Top Bottom