• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Minto

Our front 3 have been dire. Suarez giving the ball away all the time, Moses and Sterling lightweight.

Cou on at half time pls

sohois

This definitely looks like the kind of match where Liverpool dominate but fail to convert a string of chances, though this season has been different in that regards. I guess we'll see second half.

Agree with the general consensus, Moses should come off. Sub at half time and I'd be far more confident of the win. But of course, Rodgers just doesn't seem to do that. When he first arrived he was quite proactive with early subs but now waits too long and the game is gone.

Walshy

Awful half. Lacking energy for not the first time this season, we need to get Henderson pressing higher.

We need to pull Moses off, been awful.

Fry

We simply can't attack today. The wingers are as effective as Wilbury's flat dick when he sees me naked.

They will just run towards the opponent and lose the ball. Did we have a shot at goal?

Take Moses off (back to Chelsea), put Coutinho on. Henderson is doing great, but he has no support.

Salvadora

The 64-year-old told Telefoot: "Who do I want to win this year? I do not want anyone at all. I am against individual awards. This is an endorsement of an individual which goes against the essence of our sport.

"I fight like a mad man against the award, which hurts football. Unconsciously, the player is prompted to favour individual performance over that of the team."
Does anyone agree with Wenger about the Ballon d'Or?

Top Bottom