• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we go four points clear tonight I'm going to laugh myself to sleep

this meltdown is typical Roma...

sohois

Are you fucking kidding me? Stirling has easily been the best attacker whilst Moses has been utter dogshit.

Even when you get one part of the sub right Brendan still gets it completely wrong.

Hixx

lol Steve Bruce

team on top, bring on midfielder for right back to play 5-4-1.
KuGsj.gif

Not much Moses could do there to be fair, the keeper was real close to him by the time the ball got there.

Haghahadshuuiadshfir9dohfr
fcvdfgdickjhfg

sohois

Moses can just fuck off, as can Rodgers. Almost certainly lost us the game with his idiotic subbing.

And goddam have deflections gone against us today.

That Pogba is hungry for the spotlight is obvious. The blond highlights in his extravagant hairstyle give it away as much as the sheer restlessness of his career to date, from Torcy to Le Havre to Manchester United and now Juventus. But does Pogba want the money and the fame as a means in itself, or is there a bigger picture here, a purer desire?
The clearest answer to that came in one of his earliest interviews in Turin. “Juve can help me to realise my dream of becoming the best player in the world,” a 19-year-old Pogba told RMC, barely a few months after joining.
It’s an ambition he has repeated many times since, a burning desire that has become virtually a staple feature of any media appearance. “My wish, my dream, the fixed objective since Roissy-en-Brie (his first club) is to be the best.” In his own mind, Pogba has a date with destiny. And he plans to get there early.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/paul-pogba-fergies-biggest-mistake-26-years#PI5YvuflhttiPaMY.99

Top Bottom