• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT10| Silence of the Lambda

ibboldqHbPJgvv.gif

sohois

That third goal actually makes me feel better.

it just kinda shows to me that no matter what Liverpool did today in attack, there was no way they were going to win with goals like the first and third. Write it off to fate, or something

Feorax

Well fuck. Shite performance, poor tactics, deserved loss.

Still, City are favourites for the title, and they lost away to fucking Sunderland.

We're still going to be 4tha t least at the end of today. This won't define our season, but the next few games will.

L1NETT

Credit to Hull mind. Easy to focus on how rubs Pool have been, but they have been the Capital of Cultural Football today :p

GorillaJu

I called this out at the very first minute. Complacent, ugly, lazy and not befitting a club in second place.

Trying to be clever instead of just taking the ball and running

LTWheels

Without Sturridge playing we have stopped been direct. Our temp has been too low. Too complacent and lethargic. Build up play is too slow allowing Hull to get back into their defensive shape.

sohois

Hull in no way deserve to win this game, supremely lucky with their goals. A draw would be the fair result here, but that's just football, plenty of results against the grain

Top Bottom