• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good finish. Not the greatest marking in the world. Shit in fact.

dc89

City must ensure Real Madrid get alternative Aguero highlights. Where he just doesn't do anything. They musn't take him from me.

Suen

Been great this season though. Might be a slight weakness in corners but overall it's been one of the best.
I'm not criticizing it throughout the season, in comparison to where it was one year ago it has become much more consistent but it's been horrible now and wasn't all that good in the second half against Napoli. They look so off today.

Suen

City 1 - 0 Arsenal (Aguero)

ibjR69DW5CxY2O.gif

Fergie

Banned
I'm not criticizing it throughout the season, in comparison to where it was one year ago it has become much more consistent but it's been horrible now and wasn't all that good in the second half against Napoli. They look so off today.
Napoli seems a anomaly, they should have won but it wasn't super important, only near the end did it all mess up.

Overall it's a solid defence, it's possible all these big games are taking their toll.

Kyoufu

Just ordered a large Papa John's with double pepperoni and tomato for 9.99

Hopefully today is a good football day.

Top Bottom