• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Clegg

I'm sure they are ready to drop down and further down if it means their team is still Cardiff. Only moronic fans appreciate a short fairyland stint in stickerbook land if it means their long term future and identity of the club is tarnished.

If someone came and made Liverpool get top 4 by pumping money in each year but you had to play in Green and were called the Liverpool Green Arrows would you be pissed?
You're really liking that show aren't you?

GorillaJu

I'm sure they are ready to drop down and further down if it means their team is still Cardiff. Only moronic fans appreciate a short fairyland stint in stickerbook land if it means their long term future and identity of the club is tarnished.

If someone came and made Liverpool get top 4 by pumping money in each year but you had to play in Green and were called the Liverpool Green Arrows would you be pissed?

Yeah, like I said I'd be furious, but it's more complicated than just "get the fuck out."

Bumhead

Banned
but you've got to appreciate the fact that they've financed the club up and saw them promoted to the Premiership.

Absolutely not.

I'd rather my club spend the rest of its existence in non-league than sell it's history down the river to wear red and white in the Premiership. Fuck that noise.

It is too little too late though. All those mups who were happy to buy a season ticket or a red replica shirt from the club shop should have thought about where their moral compass pointed after they sold their soul to the highest bidder. Those who have picked now and only now to wake up and start protesting against Tan deserve everything they get.

L1NETT

You're really liking that show aren't you?

Haha I was trying to think of a colour and it just came to me.

It's in my subconscious Clegg. Help.

--

I don;t think it is complicated. You don't mess with a club's history and change fundamentally what that club is. No man is bigger than the club, no matter what money he gives you. If you are willing to sell your soul to the devil, you should be prepared for the consequences.

Bang on Bumhead.

Kenka

Can't wait for Lichtsteiner to leave for a shit team like Manchester City.
Just to hear the cries of despair of Serie A GAF.

L1NETT

Wednesday boy Vardy scores.

I do like Vardy, wish he had come on loan at the beginning of the season like the rumours said. Don't rate Nugent mind

Speaking of Wednesday, more rumours (lol) saying if wells goes we are gonna make a move for recent loanee Fryatt. Would love that.

Hindle

Banned
Normally Liverpool would choke during a game like this. It's always the games where they're expected to win that they usually fuck up.

Bumhead

Banned
Speaking of Wednesday, more rumours (lol) saying if wells goes we are gonna make a move for recent loanee Fryatt. Would love that.

Would be surprised if you signed Fryatt. Although his main suiters in the Championship seem to be Forest (who reportedly want Wickham now instead, sigh) and us. And you'd be able to out spend us for him from selling Wells.

L1NETT

Would be surprised if you signed Fryatt. Although his main suiters in the Championship seem to be Forest (who reportedly want Wickham now instead, sigh) and us. And you'd be able to out spend us for him from selling Wells.

I think he would drop down, Parky got Yeates and Andrew Davies to drop. (He got Davies in League Two, which is mad)

Would take Patrick Bamford when his loan runs out, kid looks class. Mourinho please.

Kenka

Very unKenka-like post

Almost Timerda-esque.
I have the right to throw one of these each year, right ? It's homeopathic.

Also, guess who this footballer is, GAF :

gotze3.jpg

Top Bottom