• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Manager

Random Arsenal fan at a hospital gave Clichy some stick at 9:30:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93KzAKCjbt4

Clichy: Well, you need to learn in life to go forward!
Kid: Two offside goals...
Clichy: Oh come on man!
Kid: One disallowed...
Clichy: We gave you three goals just for christmas!

He gets a lot of shit but he seems to be a really nice guy, Clichy. Milner seems to be the opposite of 'Boring Milner' in real life too. Kolarov seems a bit... strange, his goal agianst Leicester was fantastic though, just two short steps before shooting:
iby8FqLgVjwnsV.gif

GorillaJu

Oh man that build-up to Flanno's goal. Love it. The dink over from Coutinho, back heel nutmeg from Hendo, Cross from Suarez, half-volley into the top bar and in.

Lovely, lovely

Zabojnik

I think our public image since the Suarez t-shirt debacle has improved immeasurably. To be fair though, it couldn't have got much worse.

It really didn't change anything about how I feel about the club, though I'm sure it's very different for people who support other PL clubs. I'm sure the whole situation could've been handled better, but it's not like other clubs don't have their fair share of (lovable & amazingly talented) cunt players to deal with. There's at least one in every club's history.

L1NETT

QPR Leicester is on now folks, tune it to the best league in the world if you wish.

SQUIRREL ON THE PITCH

haha this is amazing.

GorillaJu

The part of that Xbone commercial where the guy goes "XBOX answer" and his buddy just throws his fists up and goes "Yeah!" with a blank look on his face always cracks me up. Just hilarious taken out of context

Mastadon

Banned
Lightning put the knockers on them every since he bigged them up :p

Lol the Loftus Squirrel.

Premier League doesn't have Squirrels.

"There's only one Squirrel"

Hope Leicester get themselves up this year. It's a good club and the stadium is fantastic.

Plus it'd make it much easier for me to watch Liverpool :p

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It really didn't change anything about how I feel about the club, though I'm sure it's very different for people who support other PL clubs. I'm sure the whole situation could've been handled better, but it's not like other clubs don't have their fair share of (lovable & amazingly talented) cunt players to deal with. There's at least one in every club's history.
Who's our lovable cunt again?

yes im asking for dat Roma gif

L1NETT

Couple of ex United playing for Leicester.

Matty James, Danny Drinkwater and De Laet IIRC

QPR team is partly overpaid ex Spurs guff.

Anyone else find BTSport ridiculously loud? Normally have my TV volume at like 15-18, got it at 8 atm

edit: Christ, MS have a lot of exclusive adverts for multiplat games. Step yo game up, Sony

Slizz

Man City Fulham is airing over United West Ham.....

Terrible decision, Dempsey isn't even with the Fulham yet is he?

Bumhead

Banned
Couple of ex United playing for Leicester.

Matty James, Danny Drinkwater and De Laet IIRC

QPR team is partly overpaid ex Spurs guff.

QPR's team is ridiculous. Can't wait for the media wank off in the summer when Droopy miraculously guides a squad of players on 80 grand a week each out of the second division.

GorillaJu

I see the fans are holding their "TAN OUT" and "GIVE US OUR CLUB BACK" signs. I think Tan is a mental case just as much as anyone else, but if you want your club back, I hope you're ready to drop back to the Championship again, or even lower.

If I were a fan I'd be livid at certain aspects but you've got to appreciate the fact that they've financed the club up and saw them promoted to the Premiership.

Clegg

So with the possibility of Buttner leaving it almost certainly means we'll be looking to bring in a new left back. Fabio would've had more game time if he was in Moyes plans.

L1NETT

if you want your club back, I hope you're ready to drop back to the Championship again, or even lower.

If I were a fan I'd be livid at certain aspects but you've got to appreciate the fact that they've financed the club up and saw them promoted to the Premiership.

I'm sure they are ready to drop down and further down if it means their team is still Cardiff. Only moronic fans appreciate a short fairyland stint in stickerbook land if it means their long term future and identity of the club is tarnished.

If someone came and made Liverpool get top 4 by pumping money in each year but you had to play in Green and were called the Liverpool Green Arrows would you be pissed?

Top Bottom