• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

GorillaJu

Anita has been pretty massive for us this past few matches. Really good passing from him

He's been playing really well. I remember he had a bit of a rough start, couldn't find his rhythm when he first moved to Newcastle, but it seems it was just a matter of time before he gelled and he's looking very promising now.

Clegg

We're actually playing good football again. The caveat is that Villa and West Ham have been dire against us, but I'm happy enough for now.

Guileless

Temp Banned for Remedial Purposes
Are ya thirsty Angus? haw WTF is up with that Dewar's commercial on the NBC streams. I mean really.

Meier

ADNAN STOP DIVING

Where did he learn that. I don't remember him ever doing that in the academy/reserves.
Well, he hadn't scored outside of the one game (Sunderland?) so I'm sure he was feeling pressure to succeed. If you're not producing directly, diving can help the team.

Very nice goal by Adnan. Just saw the dive..lol, that was horrific.

3Sixty

1486570_10151800960586611_1419695191_n.jpg

Don't know why i bet on anything other than horses.

Good goals.

Januzaj going down too easy lately. Probably getting a bit caught up in his own hype - needs to cut it out.

Playing well today, doubling up well out wide. Sometimes the better option is through the middle and we just ignore it though...annoying.

Good goals.

Januzaj going down too easy lately. Probably getting a bit caught up in his own hype - needs to cut it out.

Playing well today, doubling up well out wide. Sometimes the better option is through the middle and we just ignore it though...annoying.

Don't worry, his father (Joe Jackson) will work his magic.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Good goals.

Adnan is in such a strange position, in that no-one on the wings offers any threat to his position and its his first season, it shouldnt be this way, he should be used sparingly and introduced as sub. But there is no competition for him so he has to play, I do hope this doesnt get to his head.

Scum

Ugh. Got a stomach ache and feel like crap. Missed Suarez FC too. Not that I'm surprised to see him score. Again. :lol

Adnan is in such a strange position, in that no-one on the wings offers any threat to his position and its his first season, it shouldnt be this way, he should be used sparingly and introduced as sub. But there is no competition for him so he has to play, I do hope this doesnt get to his head.

Moyes is handling him right. Even then, Ronaldo at 18 played a lot. So did Rooney.

Clegg

That was Welbeck's first goal at Old Trafford for 14 months.

His 6 other goals this season have all been in away fixtures.

Feorax

What's up with Villa at the moment? Really don't want them to end up trying to repeat last season's great escape.

Also lol Citeh.

Top Bottom