• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 13/14 |OT11| Schlong Days, Kipless Nights

Splatt

Oh god I love the Brasilian comentator on my stream

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Wes

venison crêpe
Stoke defender stopped a clear goal scoring opportunity with a foul. Last man. Gets yellow card.

Ridiculous.

sohois

Oh god I love the Brasilian comentator on my stream

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
foreign commentators are always amazing, at this point i actively avoid English commentary in favor of other languages

Poor from Adrian. Looked so good at the start too.

It's all swings and roundabouts, as I don't think Jussi would have been agile enough to make that save Adrian did at the beginning.

His delivery isn't all that great, though, which is a fairly big negative considering the style BFS has us employing.

Meier

Fucking Toure. He's still shit :p

Sounds like a soft free kick from Soccer Saturday
Was the right call. Announcer in this game kept saying the same but there was a foul for obstruction if nothing else.

Been a pretty meh game for us thus far. Think our strikers have about two touches.

BcBNW3DCAAApFNH.jpg

TeegsD

United actively refuses to play down the middle in favor if a winger hitting the first man with their cross

Also, fuck off Adnan. Don't start pulling that shit

Meier

Dammit. Nice save on a would be Dzeko goal. Perfect ground cross from Aleks. Always amazed how well he sends those in.

Top Bottom